Suprises.

A/N - SO. I'm going to do Adri's POV last...You'll know why later...(: Fan! Comment! Vote!!~Ana

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Eleanors POV~

The smell of bacon and eggs filled my nostrils. oh! Yummy! Food is exactly what I need right now! I open my eyes and look to my left, only to see that Louis was gone. I have to admit, last night was incredible. But I can't help but feel dissapointed that he wasn't right here next to me the second I woke up.

"Good morning, beautiful!" I look towards my door to see Lou standing there leaning against the door frame. I send him a lopsided smile and attempt to get up. The second my feet touch the cold floor, a wave of nausea flooded over me and I ran straight to the bathroom, barely making it. I puke my guts out and feel Lou right behind me, pulling my hair back. He was whispering soothing words and rubbing circles on my back. After I calmed down and emptied my stomach of the gross stuff I slowly sat up. Leaning my head against Louis shoulder.

"Are you okay, Love?Are you sick?" Lou asks me worriedly. I just shake my head no and send him a nervous glance. I might as well tell him now, before he suspects it later.

"Louis, I have to tell you something.."

"Okay.. What is it?" He asks while trying to make eye contact with me, but I couldn't,not yet.

"Louis, I'm pregnat." It's then when I look up at him and make eye contact with him. A million emotions were flashing through his eyes.Some I couldn't identifiy. His faced paled a little bit and it was then that I regretted telling him. He obviously doesn't want our child otherwise he would have been happy.

"Look Louis if you don't want a child right now then I understand. You have your career to focus on, you don't need a baby to get in the way. I just want you to know and that yes, I am keeping it. If you don't want to be apart of our lives then fine-" I was cut of by Louis smashing his lips onto mine. I was shocked at first but I kissed back. After a few seconds he pulled away and gave me a small smile.

"I'm not going to leave you El, or our baby. I'm happy really! This is great, I was just a little shocked.How far along are you?" He's not going to leave me. He's going to stay and be here for me.I send him a big smile then answer him.

"I'm 2 months Lou! I just found out last week though, the day I met Adri in the elevator. I was going to tell you then but it didn't seem like the right time." I tell him and its the truth, I had known that day but everything was so crazy at the time. I haven't told anyone but Louis, not even my family or Adri know.

"Yeah, that was a crazy day. But none of that matters now. I'm going to be a daddy! And your going to be a mummy! The best mum may I add!"

"And your going to be the best daddy in the whole world!" I tell him and peck him on the lips. We both get up and walk over to my bed, the two of us laying down and just enjoying each others presence.

"I love you" I whisper to him.

"I love you too, and our baby." Then he bends down and plants a soft kiss on my barely visible baby bump. The food I smelled earlier, forgotten.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Danielles POV~

Just 5 more minutes. Then I can get out of here. I'm currently filming a music video for some new singer. I can't really remember her name, but that doesn't really matter right now. I haven't spoken to Liam in 3 days. He's been so distant, I'm worried. Did I do something wrong? I mean we were perfect until...Until the day at the diner! When I first met Adri! He was acting so wierd that day! Then he was making up excuses about parties and all that just so we could leave.But why? I continue dancing with all these questions running through my head, until I hear the director yell cut. Everyone starts to hug and talk to one another since that was the last shot. We were now done with the video. Now I can go home and call Liam so we can talk through this. I need to know why he's acting like this! My thoughts were interrupted though by my cell phone ringing. I look at it and see a picture of Liam on the screen. Speak of the devil. I answer it.