The Carrot King?

~~~So I had an awesome chapter ready to be uploaded and my sister deleted it because she wanted to go on the computer to try and find out if the rumors about Dora dating Boots was true.. -__- I spent all day on it and it was my favorite chapter so far. *le sighs* Oh and I had to go to the hospital to get x-rays done, they said nothing was wrong with me and the pain im describing that i have is ''exagerated''. Stupid people, how would they know?!Anyways I'll stop dumping my problems on ya'll and let you read the next chapter! Enjoy! Staying "Up All Night" for you all!~~

" Hi, My name is Adrianna, I'll be your server today, can I start off your order by getting you something to drink?" I ask and force a smile. This was just my luck. I didn't want Liam to know I was jealous but I'm sure he could tell.

"Yes thank you, I would like tea please" I write down her drink order and look towards Liam raising my eye brows waiting for his order.

"I'll have the same please."

"No problem, I'll be back in a minute with your drinks"I walk to the kitchen and grab two glasses filling them with their drinks and set them on a tray. I grab the tray and start walking back to them.

"Here you go, are you ready to order or do you need some more time to decide?" I ask as I carefully put their drinks on the table. I felt a sharp pang in my chest when I saw that Liam was holding her hand over the table.

"Yeah,I'll have Miss Pattie Mays breakfast special please" I once again right down her order and look to Liam.

"And for you,Liam?''I ask

"Ughh are you kidding me? Can't I go out with my boyfriend without being interupted by fans? I mean every where we go he gets noticed and to be honest it gets really annoying! So go ahead put it all over twitter that you know where we're at, so we can get attacked by fans! " I look at this girl who's name I still dont know, wide eyed.Are you kidding me? I looked at Liam and he just looks bored, so I guess this happens a lot?

"Excuse me? All I said was his name! -" I was cut off by Liam- " She's my neighbor Danielle.." He says and sits back obviously annoyed. So thats her name, Danielle.

She looks shocked for a moment then her face flushes red. "Ohh, uhm well that was embarrasing. I'm really sorry, you just have to understand that this happens a lot. Its kinda hard to trust people ya' know?" 

I shake my head no. "Not really, I'm not dating someone fameous or anything so its kinda hard to relate.."

She nods her head and sends me an apologetic smile. I smile back its not right to judge and hate someone you don't really know so I let it go. I realize that Liam hasnt spoken and is just sitting there staring off into space.Danielle giggles and turns her attention back to me.

"I really am sorry about my little out burst just a while ago. Lets start over shall we? Hi my names Danielle Peazer, would you like to be friends?" I stare at her in shock. I don't have any friends.. And did I really want to be friends with my crushs girlfriend? I smile at her and decide to answer her.

"Adrianna, but you can call me Adri or Ari like my brothers, any are fine, and i'd love to start over and be friends." A huge came across her face. Just then Liam coughed interupting what she was about to say. "Well I'm glad you two are friends but I just got a call from the lads something about a party going on.." He says nervously. Why was he nervous?

" A party? It's still really early..we havent even had breakfast yet." Danielle says looking confused.

"I'm not sure but we better go, don't you think? I think we should come on lets go!" He says quickly and grabs Danielles hand pulling her up. What is up with him?