Chapter 31 The Final Decision

A/N The picture up there is my OC A.K.A some one that was mentioned in the last chapter. If only briefly. I hope you guys enjoy the final chapter.

??? POV

Well, it seems that death has a job for me and it amazing. I get revenge on the one who killed me and it seems they have found a new love interest. How ironic that they have love and it's going to be taken away by me. This is my revenge and it shall be very sweet.

I move to the barrier and flick it to test its strength realizing that is has weakened severely due to the world breaking and repairing itself. It's been using the barrier to stay intact. Well, I can't fault the world for breaking and trying to stay intact the fault goes to her. She was always the one who pushed everyone to their limit and now it is time for me to go say hello and reap that boy's soul for two reasons. One for escaping death's grasp for so long and two for falling in love with my Chara.

I snap my fingers and the barrier bends to my will and opens up for me. I proceed inside of the barrier and snap it closed. My what a rush I used to get when I used to kill people with this power I gained after the incident. I guess I should explain it to you then. I shall start at the beginning

Once upon a time, there was a boy who was a very bright future ahead of him. It was so bright that others got jealous of him and many hated him for it. Their hate grew more and more as his future got brighter until that boy fell into a trap laid precisely to catch him and catch him it did. The trap wasn't a fight or something like that. It was love that caught the boy. The boy tried to fight it at first but his heart gave in and his body followed suit. That boy fell in love with a girl named Chara. For two reasons. One because she saw him for him and the second she defended him again the people who hated him but as a result, she was bullied by the bullies and those bullies bullied her rather than him. 

It was alright for a time until the girl broke. She couldn't handle the stress and gave in and let them use her. They first tortured her to break her will and at first, it seemed so but once it came to the boy the girl vehemently refused all things to do with him. They tried to convince her and utterly failed. She loved the boy too much to hurt him in any way. That remained true until the bullies threatened to do things that was too much for her. She was hesitant and even when came to small things but she couldn't do anything to stop them. Then they forced her to do something dangerous to him. It wasn't anything special it was just to show him no one can be trusted. But while putting him in that dangerous situation he couldn't complete it like she could and he fell and hurt himself badly.

The girl instantly without any thought to herself or the bullies ran to him. He was bleeding profusely and needed medical attention she was holding the wound. He would have probably survived the fall if not for the bullies pulling away from the girl and said things that were completely true but not completely false. The boy was hurt and look at the girl for confirmation. The girl wanted to explain but the boy didn't want to listen and ended up dying in her arms. The girl was done following orders and look at the bullies and they were terrified. This was the first time that her eyes turned red and determination emitted from her. There was a rusty knife next to her. It was the knife that the boy fell on. There was still some of his blood on the knife. Then the determination that was emitting from her body turn crimsoned and cover the area.

The bullies tried to persuade her from doing she might regret but it had no effect and then she lunged at the leader of the bullied and stabbed him twenty times before looking at the rest of them. There was three of them left. They surrounded her in an attempted to subdue her. She laughed at their ploy to subdue her and lunged this time while laughing killing another one by stabbing them in the neck and then ripped out the knife and threw it at the other one landing in their eye. Then she looked to the last one. 

The one who suggested the idea. She had left him for last. She wanted to savor this moment but it was cut short but the sound of the police carriages drawing closer. She frowned in distaste and left him and went for the knife but right when she grabbed it the boy who suggested the plan pinned her to the ground. She looked at him, her eyes still full of hatred. The boy was scared and obviously not sure what he was doing. Then in one motion, she had him pinned and the boy was terrified. He didn't want to die. He didn't think any of this would happen he just wanted to see that boy get what was coming to him for being so smug about his success. The girl saw this and clenched her fist and let him be but not without giving him two scars. The first one wasn't a big scar but it was unmissable. It was right above his right cheek. While the second one was on

"This is your punishment for the sins you have committed. I hope you never find love or any fraction of it." the girl said as she left leaving the boy alive and afraid and slightly injured.

As she ran from her old life and her old life's problems. She ran and ran until she couldn't run anymore. Somehow or another her running led her up a mountain. She looked at the hole that even the government kept well away from and just simply threw herself down there as to completely avenge that  boy that died because of her actions and the boy was me and that girl was yours truly Chara and the one who suggested it the act to kill me was my long lost brother and he gave himself to bring me back  with a ritual but alas there were some complications to it and as such we switched bodies and I ended up working for Death due to their deal. Now I will claim revenge on Chara and Frisk. I shall give Chara her last decision and a chance to redeem herself. I laugh maniacally to myself as I snap my fingers to give Chara the thought to finished everything and go to the barrier. Sometimes it's so easy to manipulate people now all I have to do is wait until she comes here.

(Time skip brought to you by PrinceChara for the things that they have done for me!)

It has been a month and she still has yet to come to the barrier or even the throne room Like come on Chara you should be here already. Unless something happened to you. Well, it seems I have to be more shall we say upfront about getting her to come here or maybe I should just pay her a visit. I stretch my arms upward and yawn once before standing up and moving forward. I continue on and the Underground seems to be thriving and filled with happiness. I look around to see what is the cause of this happiness and to my surprise I see Chara smiling with that scum Frisk and two little babies in her arms. I snap my fingers and give my eyes sight to see the parents of those two children and I saw that it was Frisk and Chara were the parents. That made my blood boil but I calmed down and looked at Chara's past for a moment.

She moved on and then fell in love with him and died and came back with no memory of him and still he had her heart and it also seems that someone or something has been manipulating with her memory of me as well. Now that I think about it also seems that I have been to lenient with her. I guess it's time for her to make sure final decision now. I begin to walk towards her pushing people aside like they weren't even there. I kept my eyes on the on the prize and realized that she is happy? How can she be happy with a partner like that? Well whatever it won't matter for long.

"Hello Chara is been a long time since we seen each other." I say to her as she looks back at me.

Her smile instantly fade as she recognizes me and she summons her knife that was in the void. She is as feisty as I remember her. She points her knife at me as she did to my brother those years ago. Frisk that ignorant fool looks at Chara with a confused look and tries to calm her down but her red eyes want to kill me.

"Oh Chara how you have changed. Sad to say you must make your final decision. You have two choices. first is fight for you love that you have created and I'll see if your determination is work. Second is to simply let death take you back into the void and thus this world will revert back to normal and allowing Frisk to have his happy ending along with your children." I say to her confidently.

Which one will she pick? Which one will she choose? The tension is rising! I smile at her wanting to her that she just simply let death take her. Then again it will be amazing as well to see her struggle like did as well. She has seem to come up with her choice. Oh this is most interesting

"I choose ..."

A/N and that's it end of the story! No more of it is left to continue. This is the end of the road for this story. I'm glad I did this story and even happier that I made it to the end! But, yeah this is my ending for this story. Huh, seems kinda of anticlimactic end. Well, that was the point of this ending, because I might do a sequel or prequel.