Chapter 27

A/N Welp I would have put this picture up there, but Wattpad is being a butt about pictures coming from Wattpad

A/N Welp I would have put this picture up there, but Wattpad is being a butt about pictures coming from Wattpad. Don't know why but yeah this is for things to come and I wonder how the things will play out.

Frisk didn't know what to do. Everything seemed to be falling apart around him to hear we he was just told by Alphys. He sighed not knowing what to do anymore but there was one good thing to this horrible thing Chara was with them and she was pregnant with his child. Both of them we walking around exploring all the areas the have already gone.

They were in snowdin when they met Sans, Papyrus, and Undyne. They both looked at them and smiled. Chara held her stomach and held Frisk's hand as well. Both of them knew the risks and both of them were worried about it but neither of them wanted to talk about it. Both of them wanted to talk to Sans about to get his opinion of what should happen.

Neither of them wanted the other to die, but they didn't want the baby to die either and Chara wasn't strong enough to survive the operation apparently, or at least that is what Alphys and Gaster said. They both went to Sans.

"Sans what should we do?" Frisk ask him bluntly no beating around the bust just to the point and his actions followed his words as well.

He needs a plan of actions for this. Something to do when it happens and worry constantly and fret over it. They both know that Chara's determination was already weakened significantly. Frisk is unsure how it happened but it didn't know and that he was the cause of it. Frisk wanted to know everything but he knew so little and he couldn't convince Chara to tell him what he wanted to know.

Sans looked at them and shook his head. He didn't know what to do. He wanted to Chara to live but he also wanted the child to stay alive as well. So he could be a Dunkle, but he would have to lose a precious person that was close to him as well. He thought for a moment not sure what to do but then he made his decision on what to do about this predicament.

"Frisk I know things look back really back but you have to have faith in Chara and in that baby. She can do it alright. She has to keep her determination up so you have to have faith in her so she can keep her determination up and it will help the baby's determination up as well too." He says as he looks directly at Frisk grabbing his forearms.

"You will be responsible for any of their deaths and I will hold you accounted for them regardless of what happens do you hear me?" He says as his eyes flare up softly but still as bright as ever.

Frisk was ... taken back by this but accepted it knowing that he had nothing to fear. Well at least on the surface but underneath he was slowly freaking out. He was very nervous and extremely worried for Chara's and the baby's sake. He was going to have a mental breakdown and he knew it himself, but Chara knew. She could see right through him and read him like a book. She understood what she was reading but was disappointed that he didn't have faith in her but then again things could go all wrong in an instant.