Chapter 11

He was right there in front of her. The person who she did all this for. The person was nice to her before he was controlled and this game set in place.

Chara's POV

I couldn't believe my eyes he was right there in front of me. The only one who was nice to me and the only one to have ever shown me kindness besides the Dreemurr's. The one person that has been the only ray of light in this desolate place.

I feel to my knees my strength was leaving me. Was it relief from all the stress I had endured to finally see his face? No Frisk is literally sucking my determination dry right from my soul. I knew this would happen but still, I wish it did have to be so draining and slightly painful I bet but my body has already lost its feelings due to the last fight.

I look straight towards him my heart skips a beat but somehow I manage to stay calm and not blushing.

"Calm down Chara you need to focus on the task at hand not get distracted by your admire." She yelled at herself as she smacks her own cheeks.

Author's POV

She knew that her words were only half of this truth. She was quite fond maybe even in love with Frisk but never showed it at all, but after yelling at herself to stay focused she did go for a bit but kept stopping and staring at Frisk to see how much time she had left to set her plan into the next phase.

She began to dig a hole for the machine to activate when all the monsters left on the surface and by that time Chara should have a ton or at least a decent amount of determination to last the machine for away but in order to gain back the determination she has to have intimate contact with the one her determination stems from.

Chara was almost finished with the first machine and her time was about halfway done.

"Jeez Frisk you know to take and earn determination as quickly as you eat Toriel's Pie." She yells at Frisk's body but she knew he couldn't hear her yet.

She has to work fast but at the same time properly it was difficult so she had to go a little slower that she would like to because if she messes up again she might have to endure another fourteen resets just to have enough determination to do it again.

Her vision begins to get hazy and her strength was leaving her on wobbly legs as Frisk slowly begin to stir. Her legs begin to turn to dust but now she can float. So she uses that to her advantage to work faster as the rest of her body goes to Frisk to heal him she manages to set everything in place and put the last object in her coffin as it pops up for her and then she blacks out.

She awakes to Frisk standing up dazed but alive and mostly well and the world has reset itself as always. She looks at Frisk completely exhausted from her adventure and decides to fall asleep or a type of sleep so she can still watch over Frisk but also still recover from her adventure.

Then something strange happens as the world tries to reset. Chara could feel her soul being brought together but death was still in the equation so Flowey is still here. So Chara is brought to life and is right next to Frisk. She is awake but also asleep in her own body. She tries to move her body but it won't move for her. Then she realizes that she still is still in a quite weak state but manages to sit up and groan from that pain of having a body and all her wounds appearing from the run she just did, and weight to your limbs just added to the pain.

"Hey did you fall in here too? My name is Frisk what's yours? Are you okay?" He asked concerned as He sees her wounds.

Chara nods and says. "Greetings I am Chara." Is all she could say before passing out due to exhaustion, pain from all her wounds she had got from all the fights she just had with everyone especially the one from the calf that Grillby cut with his blade and the timeline glitching out in a way that Chara didn't expect.

A/N I didn't think I was going to update sorry that it's so late in the day, but I was I got inspired by the song that you might be currently listening to. Thank you guys for over 360 views that are insane! Also, thank you for over 40 votes that are amazing! I actually didn't think so many people would like more work and it's all thank to your guys who talk about my writing thank you so much! I'm so grateful!