Chapter 29 Catalyst of Hope Cracks

(The picture if from Insane_Hipster_Teto!)

Frisk POV

I feel myself floating in nothing. I feel nothing and hear nothing. I'm not falling and yet I'm not rising. It like I was the world was collapsing in on itself. It was like the word was erasing itself.

As I open my eye I see Gaster and then he looks away? Oh yeah, I was going to bring back Chara. I smile as the thought appears inside of my head my determination skyrockets. I try to move but my body feels like lead. I look around and see that Sans and Alphys are looking at something. I use my determination to sit up. I groan unintentionally as I feel pain on the back of my head. I look around and I see that I am in a machine?

I rub my head as I feel a slight pain arise in my temple and the back of my head. Then I notice tubes all over my body. I tap on the glass to get their attention. Sans look my way and smile goes to me and says.

"Hey, Frisk so you are finally awake. You have been asleep for three days straight and yet you seem perfectly fine." Sans said but I couldn't hear him but I could read his body language and mouth sorta.

Alphys looked my way and smiled. Finally, things were finally looking up. As fate would have it Gaster was the first person I saw but the last person to notice that I was awake. I find that ironic slightly. I smile to myself right before I feel horrible and intense pain all erupting over my body. it was horrible and intense. 

I clench my fists and grit my teeth and I hold back screaming out in pain. I look up and see the void and then I see Chara and she was just floating around. My Determination skyrockets as I see her just floating there and then I see the determination being molded as a hook while it hooks Chara.

Chara screams out in pain as the determination hook embeds itself on her. It begins to pull her slowly out of the void. Everything was going fine until the determination manipulators began to overload and one of them exploded. The anchor for Chara was losing and was about to detached but I couldn't let that happen. I kept pouring my Determination into the machine regardless of the pain I felt.

My determination engulfed Chara and was bringing her down to the exit of the void. As it did this Chara stops screaming and sigh a conflicted relieved sigh. Was she really alright or did she just pass out due to the pain? Things were trying to exit the void, but Gaster held them at bay with Gaster blasters and several bones. Sans was helping as well but also helping Alphys when things got slow which was rare so it was mainly Alphys with Frisk's life in her hands just like Chara. This time she was ready and determined to make sure Frisk lives through this whole ordeal.

The void was shaking and beginning to collapse. Apparently, it didn't like the fact that Chara was leaving the void for the second time. If this succeeds it could alter the timeline but right now I don't care. I need to Chara back in my life and I will get her back no matter what.