Chapter 8

Chara sees that its Toriel but her hands are still on fire even though Asgore is knocked unconscious,  as she begins to look at her Chara with malice. 

She steps towards her and begins her attack first red flames than a mixture between the two.

"Why is my luck this bad?" Chara sighs as memories of Toriel flood her mind as she tries to defend herself.

Flames go in a curved line but Chara is still trying to keep her memories down so she doesn't cry but she loses focus and takes damage from the fire.

The Chara realize that Toriel's attack is very much similar to Asgores. She smiled at the thought but that thought was ephemeral as a fireball hits her in the chest draining her HP a little but she keeps moving she need to keep moving forward for that special someone in her heart's future.

Toriel's attack becomes more ferocious as Chara tries to spare her mother and yet she is determined to kill her. Her fire goes in spears and thrown at Chara and then bones and those were thrown as well. 

Then Toriel makes a miniature sun and throws it at Chara and yells at her. "Fight me or run away." 

Chara decided it would be best if she ran but this sun was going to give her a ton of damage if she ran now. She had to bide her time and wait for the right time but if she waited too long for that right moment Asgore could wake up and attack her from behind and it would end badly.

She tried to dodge Toriel's moves and see if she could get past this sun it moving slowly yes but it's massive and takes almost the whole hallway. The Toriel takes that some light and becomes Toriel the Overseer.

The giant fireballs accompanied by smaller ones come at Chara is multiple patterns. Chara not used to this type of fighting receives tons of damage while learning the proper way to dodge Toriel's attacks.

Then Toriel begins to grow desperate and begins more offensive attacks but Chara dodges them all. Using all types of flames blue, orange and white flames against Chara. Then the fighting stops.

"I cannot bring myself to fight you any longer." She says as Chara is panting from all the heat she was exposed to.

Toriel is sparring you.

Chara accepted the spare and moved to the saving star and healed her wounds. She was tired of relying on this thing to keep her alive. An idea popped into her mind she would go to the spider back sale to get items that would help her in battle. 

She begins walking there and the closer she got to it the more webs appeared and then by accident she gets trapped in a sticky yet strong and flexible substance. She realizes that it is webbing are purple webs.

A/N Thank you guys for 250 view that is amazing! Also, the idea for the battle with Toriel came from a video. You guys should check it out it's amazing! Genocide route Torel the Overseer.