Chapter 7

The fireballs flowing out in a circle going straight towards Chara. She was so shocked by seeing him of all people that some of them hit her but after that, she was fully alert.

"Why are you here Asgore?"

Chara tries to dodge it but she has almost forgotten his moves and thus take more damage than needed.

Then Asgore raises his voice up. "What kind of monster are you I cannot tell? Besides that is for me to know and you to never find out."

At his words, Chara almost freezes up but stays determined as his eyes glow orange, blue, and orange once again.

She didn't know what to do memories flooded her mind making it almost impossible for her to fight this fight fairly.

The memories of her making Asgore a sweater and them being a family and the birthday party. She was tearing up but she stopped herself from crying. She couldn't afford that luxury now she had a mission to complete and she will get it done. She has to complete this mission for him.

His eyes glow blue, blue orange. The Chara remembers how to defeat him or at the very least not get hurt anymore. She makes her cracked and black soul stop for two swings and then moves it during the last one.

Asgore frowns at this and destroys Chara's mercy button so she has no choice but to fight him till one of them is dead or defeated.

He began the true fight and sees fireballs in an arc with his hands over and over. When Chara dodges those without a scratch he goes with a fire in figure eights going for her soul. Chara gets hit by it but keeps going still on her determination to finally do something for the person who saved the underground.

Chara got wrapped in her thoughts once again and suffered another blow from his spear. But manages to dodge the rest of the attacks. She was once again back on full alert.

Asgore begins to shoot fireballs at her with three at a time, before making a wall of fire one side. This was hard for Chara to do, but she managed to do it and then run straight towards Asgore and sock him right in the face.

As Asgore recoiled from the hit and then a fireball appeared on the side of the battle screen and knocking him away. Chara looked at the person who saved her, and then she realizes that the person was aiming for her and had to dodge another fireball.  

A/N Thank you guys for 190 views how in the hell did so many people read this story? I hope you have enjoyed the ride so far and don't worry the fighting is almost over. I have to thank Problem_Solution for all the help with this chapter with them I don't think I would have been able to finish this chapter so easily.