Chapter 22

A/N Hey guys I want to thank Insane_Hipster_Teto for the picture, and I wanted to shout out a person that I have been looking up to in a sense

A/N Hey guys I want to thank Insane_Hipster_Teto for the picture, and I wanted to shout out a person that I have been looking up to in a sense. It's MajestFlores. Hey, I wanted to thank for the picture she drew for me. I really like it and how it was formed. I prefer this over any other picture because it was made just for me! Also sorry about that cliffhanger I just couldn't resist it.

Chara's POV

Well to say the least Sans was acting particularly odd today maybe I'll ask him about it later but right now I need to talk to another fellow skeleton, or I think he is a skeleton. It's always so difficult trying to remember him. Well, that's because he fell into the core and then into the void. I knew him before and after he fell into that despicable creation.

As I enter the room where he is. I feel my determination being threaten. Well that's pleasant beginning to this lovely experience(sarcasm), but I have to keep going and to make sure that this works out properly, and that everything works out in the end as well for him and maybe even me if I'm lucky but I can't rely on luck now. I have to do this myself.

I look forward to seeing the one and only Gaster. (Not counting other timelines). He was still as glitched and broken as ever but it seemed this time he was angry? Why would he be angry well besides being stuck in the void, but who is he angry at? Well might as well introduce myself to him

"Greetings Gaster it has been a long time," I say as I bow towards him mockingly.

Normally I wouldn't do this to Gaster I have too much respect for him, but this wasn't normal circumstances and he did attack me when I was in his Lab but things happen I guess.

Then Gaster stares at me and sees my determination I presume. I smirk at him not really expecting anything out of him. This is the only place where he can even appear much less act upon anything unless the timeline is glitched so I was prepared for attack anyway.

And just when that thought appeared in my mind. Gaster lounges at me? I manage to side step in just the nick of time. How in the world is he able to even move let alone attack me it just seems weird.

"💧︎⚐︎ ❄︎☜︎☹︎☹︎ 💣︎☜︎ 👍︎☟︎✌︎☼︎✌︎. ☟︎⚐︎🕈︎ 👎︎✋︎👎︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎ ☝︎☜︎❄︎ ✌︎☹︎☹︎ ❄︎☟︎☜︎ 👎︎☜︎☹︎✋︎👍︎✋︎⚐︎🕆︎💧︎ 👎︎☜︎❄︎☜︎☼︎💣︎✋︎☠︎✌︎❄︎✋︎⚐︎☠︎✍︎ ✌︎☠︎👎︎ 🏱︎☹︎☜︎✌︎💧︎☜︎ 💣︎✌︎😐︎☜︎ 💧︎🕆︎☼︎☜︎ ❄︎⚐︎ ☹︎☜︎✌︎✞︎☜︎ ⚐︎🕆︎❄︎ ☠︎⚐︎ 👎︎☜︎❄︎✌︎✋︎☹︎💧︎."(SO TELL ME CHARA. HOW DID YOU GET ALL THE DELICIOUS DETERMINATION? AND PLEASE MAKE SURE TO LEAVE OUT NO DETAILS.)

He spoke to me but I understood it first due to being around him for quite some time due to tests and wanting to free them but at the same time not wanting to put Asriel endanger. It was conflicting feeling but I didn't have to decide I ended up dying before I could make the choice. And second I had him teach it to me for obvious reasons. I didn't want Asgore to know of the plan I had to save the underground but it had complications and Gaster ended up in the core and I ended up in the grave.