Chapter 15

As they walked together in Waterfall they overhear Papyrus talking to Undyne. Frisk was interested if they said anything at all but Chara knew all their dialogues. She knew what would happen neck but she just didn't want to deal with Undyne. Then they both looked up at Papyrus.

After Papyrus and Undyne finished talking. Frisk tripped and fell on top of Chara alerting of them. Chara made sure Frisk didn't move until she hears the appropriate sounds that told her that Undyne was leaving.

She sighed and forced Frisk off who was slightly blushing she dusted herself off and come out of the brush. As she did she notice something else as well that caught her interest. It was Monster kid and he looked like grown or at least more mature in body, but what about his mind?

A Monster kid looked at Frisk and said his normal dialogue about Undyne and then his started at Chara with something new in his eyes. Something that wasn't in the normal timeline. Perhaps love in his eyes Chara speculated but no comment on it.

He blushed and ran off and fell like old times. I smiled because I knew he was okay but Frisk had to hold in a chuckle, as Monster kid ran off. Then a thought came into Frisk mind that made him frown and Chara saw. 

"What's wrong Frisk you seemed upset about something. Was it monster kid." She said with a chuckle of her own as Frisk blushed due to the embarrassment.

She smiled and grabbed Frisk hand, and pulled him to the next room. "Alright Frisk solve this puzzle and I'll solve the next." She offered and Frisk agreed with it.

Frisk finished the puzzle with ease once he knew what to do Chara sighed and waited and when he was done she got up and moved forwards where she unlocked a special area in the bottom right-hand corner or left-hand corner. Where the opposite side of the sign. There was a quiche but She didn't let Frisk see when she picked it up.

She solved it for real and saw the echo flowers and remembered what they said. Emotions flew through her as she remembered everything. It was a little hard to differentiate them since they all the same. She also remembered the telescope and everything a sea of memories was flooding her mind and she could nothing to stop nor did she want to. She wanted them back well at least most of them anyway.

She slowly walked through it all, while Frisk explored and reading everything his eyes could make out. She saw him and it reminded her of Asriel. She shook the thought away. She had to stay focused.

She saw the hieroglyphs and remembered which each one of them said but Frisk didn't and so he read them. She watched him and wait for him to finish up full knowing that he would get curious over these things yet he has already read them.

He skin begin to crawl as the memory of what happens next appears in her mind. She almost freezes up but she saw Frisk and manage to calm down and smile a brave but small smile. Not quite ready for what happens next but who really is when it comes to danger.

She calms herself and waits for Frisk finish when she realizes that Frisk is waiting on her. She apologizes and gets on the platform with her. But she had to be very close to one another for it to work due to it only being for one person.

They both got to the other side safely and Frisk was happy about that but Chara knew better than to be happy about even if her body said otherwise. She was scared about this part. The spears hurt so much when she threw them. 

"Let's go Frisk and be careful about what happens next." She says before walking to the next area.

Frisk nods and follows her and little frighten from Chara's mood. Then suddenly Undyne appears and begins to throw spears, but then Frisk realizes that Chara is already way ahead of Frisk and he is a prime target for the spears and Undyne takes that advantage and throw a volley of spears his way.