I Need You (SinB x Yuju)

~SinB pov~

We are practicing for our comeback today. Usually I'm very focused and very determined to perfect everything before we show it to the public. But today was different. Yuju was wearing really small shorts that show off her legs and thighs perfectly. I couldn't help but look at them the whole time we were practicing.

I kept losing focus during the whole day. I couldn't keep track of what dance moves we were doing. I had my eyes glued to Yuju.

"Yah! SinB! Why aren't you focusing today?! You're usually very focused." Said Sowon.

"I'm sorry unnie."

We countinued practicing for a few more hours and after that, Manager-nim said we can go back to the dorm to get some rest. 

When we arrived in the dorm everyone passed out. I was going to take a shower because I think I look gross like this. Eww.

"I'm gonna go shower."

"I'll shower with you then. I can't sleep when I'm this dirty." Said Yuju

I was starting to blush as Yuju walked to the bathroom. I grabbed my towel and went inside.Yuju was undressing as I walked inside and I started to blush even more.

"Why's your face so red SinB-ya?"

"It's p-probably because w-we were practicing."

"Ok then."

She walked in the shower and I started to undress. I was still kind self conscious about someone seeing my body like this.

"SinB, your abs look so defined!"

"O-oh...thank you."

I went inside the shower with Yuju and she pushed me on the shower wall.

"W-what are you doing?"

"D-don't tell me you don't want this. I saw you while we were practicing. You were looking at my legs the whole time."

"I-I'm sorry."

"No need to be sorry."

~3rd person pov~

Yuju kissed SinB passionately. Her hands on SinB's waist. And SinB's still on the wall.

"I need you too SinB."

Yuju kissed SinB again only more gently this time. SinB wrapped her hands around Yuju's neck. Yuju kissed her neck and down to her breasts and started to suck on them.

"ahh...Yuju~"

Yuju went down even further to her stomach.

"These abs I was talking about, are so beautiful. You're so beautiful SinB."

She left a trail of kisses from her chest to her stomach and right above her womanhood.

"W-Wait Yuju."

"What is it?"

"It's just that... please be gentle with me."

"Of course SinB." Yuju gave her a warm smile and countined.

Yuju started to lick her clit and SinB let out a loud moan.

"Ahhh~!"

She bit her lip trying not to wake up her other members. Yuju kept licking her until she put a finger inside her entrance.

"Ahh~ Yuju~~"

Yuju kept thrusting her finger inside slowly because she knew SinB is a virgin.

"ahh...faster~"

Yuju did as she said and went faster and rougher. She hit SinB's g-spot.

"AHH!!"

Yuju hit that spot repeatedly making SinB lose it. She knew she was about to come so she went even faster.

"Ahh~ Yuju~AHH!!"

SinB hit her climax and came all over Yuju's fingers. Yuju stood up and licked her fingers. She kissed SinB again but stopped when she felt SinB's hand on her right thigh. She was rubbing it, stroking it.

"S-SinB?"

"I've been wanting these thighs of yours all day."

SinB knelt down and started to kiss her thighs. She kissed her inner thighs until she reached her womanhood. She made a long lick and Yuju let out a loud moan. With out any warning she put in two fingers while she was still licking her.

"Ahh...SinB~~"

SinB went faster and rougher. She even started to use her teeth. This went on about 10 minutes.

"SinB~...I'm coming!!"

SinB went even faster until eventually Yuju came all over SinB's hand.

"ahh...SinB."

SinB went back up and kissed Yuju gently. They washed each other off. Before they left the bathroom Yuju kissed SinB again.

"I hope we do this again." She said as she whispered into SinB's ear.