prologue

(If you read the first book then this'll make since)

Many years later....Vanessa is now 24 and Xavier is 27, they are happily married and Lana is born.

Many problems are faced as they raise Lana. New enemies arrive and Lana is forced to deal with them. Even her own enemies are made.

She knows of her parents path and thinks it would be cool to follow in their footsteps but they wont allow it. So, she does the next best thing. She's a street dancer.

She started street dancing when she was 13, but she started dancing at 6. Her parents encouraged her path, but weren't fond of her dancing in the street. But nothing bad had happened till she turned 15.

Sebastian's parents weren't the best of people. His mother was a surgeon, sho committed suicide when he was 10, in front of him. While his father was a drunk Mafia who abused him. Physically and emotionally. His father taught him was suppose to be, a ruthless and cold hearted, killer.

And thats who he ended up being.

...

His fathers name was Jayden (Jay) Clyde Dennis. He died of alcohol poisoning when Sebastian was 17. His father qas Xavier's right hand man who was forced to part ways when he shut down the gang. Sebastian took his mothers last name. Johnson. But, her full name was Lexi May Johnson.

Jayden had black hair and green eyes while Lexi had red hair and brown eyes. He had something from both of them.

Sebastian didn't know hia mother very well, but he found a diary that she wrote for him.

December 23rd, 2013
Dear Sebastian,

        You were just born. Yes, this is for my baby boy, we get to bring you home on Christmas! Your so adorable and love to play with my red hair. You also seemed fascinated with my freckles. I'm so happy to have you I hope that one day you can fo great things.

Love-
Your loving mother

Next letter,

January 28th, 2013
Dear Sebastian,
    Your finally over a month old. Your doing so well! Jay, your dad, is so happy. Even with his horrible job. I can't stand him doing it, being in a gang. That's horrible. Don't you dare ever, ever, ever be in a gang.

Love,
Your loving mother

Next letter,

February 14th, 2013
Dear Sebastian,
       So close to Valentines day! I wondering what me and your father will do? Where will we go? Well, enough of that. I want to tell your something's about yourself.

Your love this tiger stuffed animal I got you and you also love the cars blanket your father got you. You have to sleep with them....

He read one everyday since he was 15, when he found the diary. It would make him smile, something rare.

Sebastian didn't have much of a childhood after he was 10. Sure, he had a few friends, but all of them except for one, drifted away.

His name was Lucky Sanders. He had platinum blonde hair and sky blue eyes. He's apart of his gang. He's 22, like Sebastian. They were particularly brothers seperated at birth.

Lana had two good friends, Aiden Raven and Jax Seems. Aiden ia 19 with dark skin, black hair and brown eyes. She's a street dancer like Lana, Jax is 19 with dark brown hair and eyes and a slow is a street dancer like the two girls. Aiden and Jax also go to Lana's school and are about to graduate.

They all met at sand class then Lana was 8 and immediately clicked.

Sebastian and Lucky met when they were in 1st grade. They didn't like each other at first, all because of a girl. It was only a little crush because she grew up to be a girl with pimples covering her face and knotted hair. She also became fat.

In second grade is when they became best friends, they did everything together, even got into lots of trouble. They always had killer looks that every girl swooned over and every guy envied.

They went to the same school Lana goes to now. They surprisingly never failed any grades even though they failed almost every class every year.

What happens when they all meet each other? Will they get along? Or be at each others throats?

Sorry it's short. Its only the prologue be ready for and update tomorrow!

Pic of Sebastian's mom Lexi↓↓↓↓

Pic of Jay↓↓↓↓(when he was a bit younger, he grew up and became kinda ugly. No pic for that tho)