I'm All Yours (Sowon x Eunha)

Sowon and Eunha have been dating for quite a while now. They are both in the famous kpop girlgroup Gfriend. They are very secretive about their relationship. Only the members living in the same dorm as them know. Both Eunha and Sowon are virgins. They don't want to risk their younger members being tainted of their innocent minds.

One day after a long day of practicing for their comeback, the members decided to go shopping. Eunha and Sowon decided to stay in the dorm because they were tired from practicing. They were sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Eunha."

"Ne unnie?"

"Since the other members aren't here to tease us, do you want to...I don't know...cuddle?" Sowon blushed as the words came out of her mouth.

"Sure Sowon."

Eunha snuggled up next to Sowon and laid her head on her chest. Sowon could feel her heart beating so fast, so did Eunha.

"Unnie, why is your heart beating so fast?"

"Its just that...I love you so much that...whenever you're close to me, I get tense."

"Aww! I love you too Sowon!"

Eunha kissed Sowon on the cheek. Sowon got really red and embarrassed but she had something else in mind.

Sowon gave Eunha a passionate kiss. Eunha's hands on Sowon's shoulders and her hands cupped Eunha's face.

"Unnie."

"hmm?"

"Are you sure you wanna do this?"

Sowon thought for a moment.

"Yes Eunha, I really do."

Sowon kissed her even more and Eunha sat on Sowon's lap. It was starting to heat up and Sowon got excited. She kissed Eunha's jawline down to her neck.

"Ahh...Sowon unnie~"Eunha moaned and that took Sowon over the edge.

She took off the shorter girls shirt and Eunha did the same to Sowon. She unclipped Eunha's bra and started to massage and kiss her breasts.

"Ahh~~Sowon~~!"

Sowon was getting impatient as she heard Eunha's moans. She laid down Eunha in front of her and kissed her again more gently this time. She took off Eunha's shorts. And started to trail kisses from her neck to right above her womanhood.

"S-Sowon please!"

Sowon knew it was time. She slowly took off Eunha's panties and raised her right thigh on her shoulder.

"Are you ready?"

"Y-Yes."

Sowon licked Eunha's clit slowly at first. Eunha moaned the moment Sowon licked her womanhood.

"F-Faster!"

Sowon obeyed and went faster with her tongue. She inserted on finger inside Eunha's entrance.

"ahh...Ahh...AHHHH SOWON!!!"

Sowon started off slow but then started to go rougher and faster.

"Ahh...f-faster...unnie~~"

Sowon went faster and hit the place where Eunha was most sensitive. Eunha yelled in pleaser. She hit that same spot repeatedlyand added another finger. Eunha was losing it.

"Sowon~~ahh~~"

Sowon knew Eunha was about to come so she went as fast as she could to satisfy her. She felt her walls clenching her fingers. Eunha felt a knot in her stomach.

"Yell my name when you come princess." Sowon whispered seductively into Eunha's ear.

"ahh~~ ugh~~"

Eunha was a her breaking point.

"SOWON!!!!"

Eunha came all over Sowon's fingers and hand. Eunha was panting. Her chest going up and down. She was exhausted. Sowon carried her to her bed and placed her down carefully.

"Thank you unnie."

"Your welcome princess. But please keep in mind that you have to repay me one day."

"Of course Sowon."

Sowon kissed Eunha's forehead and went back to the couch to clean before the members came back.

When they did come back home, they saw Sowon sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Hi Unnie, where's Eunha?" Said SinB

"She's sleeping. She's exhausted."

"Must be from all the practicing." Said Yerin

"Yeah I'm pretty sure that's why."

Sowon smirked without letting the others notice. She was not tired from practicing at all.