Chapter 41: I Would Die For You

HARLEY'S POV

A week or two later, we were headed home with a perfectly healthy Brandon. When we got to the house I unstrapped Brandon and held him so close to me. 

"I love you sooo much" I cooed, carrying him into the house. I really didn't want to let him go so I just sat on the couch, snuggling him.

Within the next month BVB had a few local shows and Brandon and I attended every single one. One night, I was about to walk out of Brandon's room when I heard him coughing. I quickly ran back in and it  he was coughing alot. I freaked out and called Andy. I piced Brandon up and started bouncing him.

"What?"

"Get the car ready, now" I demanded, he took one look at Brandon and ran down with wide eyes. I heard Andy leave the house and I quickly headed down. I slipped on some shoes and jumped into the running car. I strapped Brandon in and Andy sped to the hospital. I started to cry and Andy comforted me the best he could.

We ran in, Brandon still coughing and the nurses and doctor remembered us. They whisked Brandon backed and asked us a few questions before telling us to sit. I leaned on Andy's chest sobbing while he rubbed my back.

"Shhhh, Harley, shhhh, it'll be okay" He soothed, kissing the top of my head.

A doctor came out an hour later and we shot up.

"If you two could follow me" He said, leading us to his office. We sat down and he cleared his throat. "It looks like what Brandon had last time, was not the flu after all. This is very common in premature babies, your son has an infection. It messes with his lungs which is what causes his violent coughing. Now, since he is 4 months old, he has a very slim chance of living, most premies don't live through this." I choked on my tears and covered my mouth. I leaned on Andy and continued to sobbing. "We will do everything we can to keep your son alive."

"Thank you" Andy said and he helped me up. "Are we allowed to go see him?"

"Yes sir, room 111" We walked down there and saw the same sight except he had a breathing tube down his throat.

"Brandon" I whispered and walked over to him. I touched his tiny hand and sobbed silentley. I looked at Andy to see him by the door, sobbing.

ANDY'S POV

We slept at the hotel and I woke up to my phone buzzing. I looked at it and saw a text from Jinxx. I removed my arm from Harley and looked at the message.

Jinxx~ Band practice

Andy~ Dude, I'm not gunna b there, deal without a singer for 2day

Jinxx~ Dude, wats up?

Andy~ Brandon's in the hospital again :'(

Jinxx~ Ohmygod, he is?!!?

Andy~ Mhmm

Jinxx~ Wat happend this time?

Andy~ He has an infection in his lungs, may not survive

Jinxx~ Oh my god Andy, I'm so srry

Andy~ It's fine, Harleys takin it really hard, she finally got 2 sleep last nite

Jinxx~ Awww, do u want us 2 come over there?

Andy~ Nah, u guys do ur band stuff, idk if Harley wants anyone here

Jinxx~ K, good luck!