Chapter 40: Forever I Will Lie Awake

Chapter 40

ANDY'S POV

I heard a knock on the door and smiled. Right on schedule. 

"Whos that?" Harley asked, noticing my smile.

"Noooobody" I said, going to open it.

"Hey Andy"

"Hey, I'll get Harley" I said and went to get Harley.

"Oh, hey daddy!" She said, hugging him.

"Hi Harley"He looked at me and I smiled. I pumped my fist and mouthed score.

"What are you doing here?"

"Nothing, I just dropped by to say hi so... bye!"

"Bye" She said and closed the door.

"What was that about?"

"Well, when you went into your relapse you woke up and you didn't remember that your dad didn't beat you anymore"

"Really?"

"Yea, you kinda went all ape shit"

"Oh my God"

"It's okay" I said hugging her.

HARLEY'S POV

I woke up in the middle of the night to Brandon crying. I picked him up and he was hot. I moved the back of my hand to his forehead and it was burning.

"HOLY SHIT!" I yelled and soon Andy came rocketing into the room.

"WHAT WHAT"

"Brandons burning up, get the thermometer" Andy sprinted and gave me it. I took his temperature. 100.1

"He has a fever"

"Damn"

"Here, you go back to bed, I'll stay here and keep an eye on him."

"You sure?"

"Mhmm"

"Alright night" He said, pecking me on the lips and kissing Brandon's forehead. "Damn" He mumbled before leaving. I fell asleep with Brandon in my arms. 

When I woke up I heard a loud crash. I placed a sleeping Brandon in his crib and followed our noise which came from our bathroom in our room. I saw Andy, picking all this crap up off the floor.

"Ummm Andy... what was that?"

"Just dropped my fucking makeup" He mumbled and placed it all back on the counter. He leaned close to the mirror and continued applying stuff to his face.

"Umm Andy"

"Oh yea, we have a concert tonight" He said without turning around.

"I'm not gonna go"

"Figured"

"Your okay with that?" He sighed and placed his makeup down. He walked over to me, half of his face done and wrapped his arms around my wait.

"Of course, our sons sick, you need to take care of him" He said, pressing his forehead to mine. "If we didn't have a manditory concert, I would stay and help you but we can't cancel this one"

"I understand"

"Alright, love you" He said, kissing my lips and continuing his makeup..

"Love you" I said before heading back to Brandon's room and checking his tempeture again. 101.1. It climbed.