Chapter 24: Wedding

Chapter 24: Wedding

HARLEY'S POV

Andy and the guys went to a hotel while I stayed at our house with the 4 girls.

The next morning we got in our dresses and headed to the wedding place. The girls were helping me with my makeup and hair when someone rushed in the room.

"Harley" It was Jinxx.

"Yea?"

"Not to alarm you but, Andys no where to be found"

"What"

"Yea were trying to find him"

"I'll do it" I said, bolting out of the chair.

"Put this on" Keri said, holding out a random trench coat. "Hide your dress in case you find him."

"Alright" 

"Wait" Keri said and added some black eyeshadow and eyeliner. "It was uneven"

"Umm alright" I said and headed out of the room.

I walked around and was starting to get a little scared and disapointed.

What if he ran out I thought to myself. I was starting to pick up my pace when I heard noises coming from the reception area. I peeked in, kind of scared what I was going to see and let out a shriek. Andy's face shot to me with concern and he started to come after me but I kicked off my heels and ran. I ran out of the reception hall, out of the building, out of the parking lot, down the street until I could not run anymore, luckily there was a bench nearby so I sat down.

"HARLEY!" I heard Andy call from down the road and saw him sprinting closer and closer to me. I got up and sped down the road. I heard him getting closer and closer until it felt like he was right next to me. Next thing I knew, I was on the ground with him on top of me.

"Harley! Please let me explain."

"NO ASSHOLE! I HATE YOU!" I cried.

"HA-"

"NO! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT! ON OUR FUCKING WEDDING DAY TO! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!" I screamed, getting up.

"HARLEY I LO-"

"BULLSHIT!" I shrieked.

"H-"

"BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT! THAT IS A LOAD OF BULLSHIT! IF YOU LOVED ME YOU WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN EATING HER FACE BACK THERE!"

"HARLEY! PLEASE LISTEN! IT WASN'T MY FA-"

"BULLSHIT!"

"HARLEY! LET ME EXPLAI-"

"NO! I HATE YOU! THE WEDDINGS OFF" I said, ripping the ring off of my finger and slamming it on the ground. "Goodbye Andrew" I sniffled and took off. I kept running until I could no more. I found a gas station and went into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and I looked like shit.

My eyeliner and eyeshadow was all smeared. My cheeks were stained with black tear lines. My nose was red and puffy along with my eyes. My hair was all limp and lifeless, having a tiny bit of curl left. My feet red and swollen, aching from all the running on the asphalt. i sat down on the filthy bathroom floor and cried into my palms. I looked to the sink and saw a glass vase. I chipped a piece of it off and rolled up the sleeve of the trench coat and took off one of the gloves. I eyed the millions of old scars on my arm that brought images of my past flooding back.

Right as I put it to my arm and dragged it down Sammi and Jinxx burst in.

"HARLEY!" They screamed as Sammi took the piece out of my hand while Jinxx held me down.