Chapter 11: Home Again

HARLEY'S POV

I really didn't wanna leave the guys but it was either this or go back to my dad. They took me to an adoption agency and threw me in a room. This was all my fault. If I didn't freak out and cut again, I would still be with the guys damnit!

I just sat on the floor and cried. Then, I remembered the blade in my suitcase. I took it out and made a small cut, not too big to be deadly, but enough to get rid of the pain.

ANDY'S POV

I was moping around the house, knowing I would never see Harley again. Never see her beautiful face, never hear her musical voice, never kiss those beautiful lips, never get back together with her. I missed her terribly. I found a few of her blades and threw them out.

JINXX'S POV

The next day I grabbed my car keys and headed out of the house. I needed to get Harely back. I tried to look as innocent as possible. My hair was normal, not teased, I had no makeup or paint on at all. I had all white on as well, hopefully I could get her back. This is going to be awkward but I'm going to have to adopt her, it's the only way I can get her back.

I arrived at the adoption agency and tried to act as calm as possible. I walked in and walked up to the lady at the desk. 

"I've looked online and I want to adopt a child. I already know who I want."

"Alright who?"

"Harley Jackson"

"Okay, please fill out these papers while I contact her." I quickly filled out the papers and was done before Harley came out. "Please sit here and wait" She said pointing to some chairs.

HARLEY'S POV

"Harley?" Someone came to my door the next day.

"Yeah." I asked looking at my social worker.

"Someone's here to adopt you" She said with a smile. Luckily I hadn't unpacked yet and I picked up my suitcase. I stared at the razor on the floor. I picked it up and threw it in the trash can. 

"I won't be needing you anymore" I said with a smile and strode out of the room. I really don't want to be adopted. I want to be back with BVB.

I rounded the corner and saw someone with long black hair, dressed in all white.

"Jeremy, here's your new daughter." The social worker said. He looked up at me and my jaw just dropped.

"Hi, I'm Jeremy. I saw you on the website and thought you would be an awesome person to have as a daughter." He was staring at me, telling me to play along.

"Well, I'm excited to be your daughter. I'm sure you'll be awesome." I said, hardly able to contain my excitement.

"Alright, bye Harley." My social worker and the lady at the front desk said.

"Bye" I said and headed to the car with Jinxx. We got in the car and he quickly told me to wait. He pulled out and went down the street, pulling over.

"Okay." He said and stopped the car.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH! I WAS SO MISERABLE IN THERE! THANK YOU! I MISSED YOU! I MISSED BVB! I EVEN MISSED ANDY!" I screamed, crying tears of joy.

"I couldn't let some stranger adopt you and I never see you again" He said with a chuckle and hugged me tight. "Alright, lets get home" He said with a smile and started the car.

"Just one question, why are you dressed like that?"

"Had to look innocent." He said as a matter of factly.

"Oh, well ok then" I said with a smile. We got home and I ran in, my suitcase trailing closely behind.

"HARELY!" Everyone yelled and gave me a hug. Soon everyone migrated back to the couch and Andy was the last to give me an individual hug. He looked into my eyes and I got lost in his blue eyes. He crashed his lips onto mine and I kissed back. We broke and he was scared.

"I love you Andy" I said with a smile.

"Do you forgive me?"

"Yes, can I be your girlfriend again?"

"Yes" He said with a smile and kissed me again. We walked to the living room and joined everyone.

"So, did you really adopt her Jinxx?" Ashley asked.

"Yep, I am her legal dad."

"What about her real father?" Andy asked.

"He got found out and got thrown into jail. Don't ask me how. Thats just what they told me when I adopted her."

"Well we're glad to have you back Harley" Jake said to me.

"I'm glad to be back, I missed all of you guys."

"We missed you too" They all said.

"Oh and I stopped cutting" I said with a smile.

"Awesome!" They all exclaimed..

"This morning I threw out my last blade as I was leaving my room at the agency. But you may find a few throughout the house."

"They're probaly all gone, yesterday I found some and threw them out." Andy said.

"Good, I don't need them anymore" I said with a proud smile.

"Oh, I still have to take you to therapy." Jinxx said.

"Ughhhhhh" I groaned.

"I'm sorry but if I don't, they'll take you away."

"Ughhhh fine" I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Aww cmon, it won't be that bad. Jinxx and I will go with you" Andy said with a smile.

"You better" I pouted.

"Aww cmon, cheer up" Andy said.

"No" I said being stubborn. He kissed me and then looked at me.

"Now?" He asked.

"Yep" I said with a smile which made everyone laugh. That night I slept in Andy's bed with him.

"Why" I asked.

"Why what?" he asked, turning to face me.

"Why did you take me back? After how I treated you and everything." I wondered.

"I love you Harley. Nothing you do would ever make me not. I understood that you were mad and were releasing it on me."

"Well I love you to Andy, but was distracting me the only reason you asked me out?"

"Hell no. It was part of it. It was mostly because I loved you" He said and kissed my lips. I fell asleep with my hands intertwined in his.

***********************************************************************************************************

pandaluvsu gave me the idea for Jinxx to adopt Harley.

Listening to Cellar Door by Escape The Fate