Chapter 37: Band Practice

ANDY'S POV

"Meh, I'm tired of being fat" Harley complained. She had been home for a month now, all casts off.

"Awwh baby, your not fat" I said, kissing her.

"Yes I ammmmmm"

"Well, to me your perfect"

"Haha thanks babe, I'ma go to the gym."

"Alright"

"Your going to have to watch Brandon"

"Aghhhhh"

"Andy, hes your son"

"I know, I knowwwww"

"Deal the fuck with it" She said, sticking her tounge out at me and I did the same. She came down 10 minutes later in a pair of sweat pants and a tank top. Her hair was pulled back into a tight ponytail and she had on some Nike's. "Brandon's asleep, if you don't wake him up you should be fine."

"Alright, the guys are coming for band practice considering we have a concert in 2 days and haven't practiced in over 3 months."

"Fine fine whatever" She said as she exited the house. 5 minutes later the doorbell rang and as I opened it, Brandon started crying.

"Aghhh! Just head down to the basement" I said before heading up the stairs. I picked up Brandon and bounced him a little before heading back downstairs. "Your causing me real problems kid" I said, kissing his forehead with a smile and dragging his bouncy seat downstairs. I placed it by the washing machine and dryer and placed him in it.

"Harley's not going to be happy about this but all well, lets start" I said, heading over to my microphone. 

"Andy, choose a song" Ashley said.

"Aghhh ummmm I'll make CC happy, The Legacy"

"YAY!" CC yelled and started randomly banging on his drums.

"Crazy psychopath" I muttered before setting up the mic.

"HEY!" CC yelled.

"You know it's true Ceece" Jake said.

"MEHHHH" He said, sticking out his tounge. 

We played The Legacy, Rebel Love Song, Rebel Yell, Knives And Pens.

We took a break so I could get a drink of water and Jinxx followed me upstairs.

"Andy, just wondering, when are you going to get engaged?"

"I don't know Jinxx, I mean, I know I WANT to marry Harley but... I think it's too soon"

"Too soon Andy? You guys have a freaking kid!"

"I know but when we got back together she wanted to wait a little while until we got engaged again."

"Andy, it's been a year since you've been together, you've waited long enough"

"I know just, I don't know when!"

"Do it at our concert!"

"Fine fine, your coming with me to pick out a ring though"

"Another ring?"

"Yes, I don't wanna be a cheapo loser who proposes with a ring that has bad memories'

"Alright alright, lets get back down there and we can go after band practice."

"Alright" I said and headed back down. We did a few more songs before all the guys except for Jinxx went back home.

"Ready to go?"

"Yea, hold on, Harley'll freak the fuck out if she comes home and I'm not here" I said scribbling a note and picking Brandon up. I carried him out to the car and strapped him in his car seat before climbing in the drives seat, Jinxx in the passenger seat. We drove to the same ring store and I felt like carrying Brandon so I did.

"Andy!" Joe called.

"Hey Joe"

"Whos this?" He cooed.

"My son Brandon" I said, kissing the top of Brandon's head. "Harley's out so I had to bring him"

"Well hes a cutie"

"Thanks"

"Well, whatcha here for?"

"A ring"

"Another one?"

"Ok you see, I proposed to Harley and then right before we got married, like about 10 minutes before her dads girlfriend kissed me and Harley saw, thought wrong and so I want to propose to her with a new ring."

"Ahhh okay, ummm, here, how about this one" He pulled out an amazing ring.

It had a diamond encrusted band and a black diamond right in the middle. Diamonds were all over the band.

"That is perfect! I'll take it"

"Alright, $5,000" I payed him and he gave me the box with the ring. "Thanks"

"No problem, I don't wanna see you back here to buy alright" He said with a wink.

"I don't count on it" I said before heading out. I strapped Brandon back in his seat and drove back home. Jinxx went home and I walked in to see Harley sitting on the couch.

"Hey, wherd you go?"

"Oh, just ummm out with Jinxx" I said, akwardly moving upstairs.

"Wher'd you guys go?" 

"Oh um we went to" Right then Brandon started crying. "Hold on" I said and rushed upstairs. I bounced him and placed him in his crib.

"Thank you" I said and kissed his forehead. I hid the ring and headed back downstairs.

"So, where did you go?"

"We just took Brandon to the park."

"Aww okay, did Brandon have fun?"

"As much fun as a 3 month old can have at a park" I said sitting next to her and throwing my arm around her, kissing her lips. I was satisfied with the lie and that I came up with it so easily. Ok not easily but she believed it! I can feel bad later.

***********************************************************************************************************

Listening to Knives And Pens~ Orange Veil Husbands