Chapter 16: Moving Day

HARLEY'S POV

When I woke up the next week I packed my stuff until the whole room was bare. I had already informed my dad and he was making sure everything was ready for me.

I dragged my stuff downstairs and met 6 depressed faces at the bottom of the stairs.

"Look guys, don't be sad! I'll be right down the street and I'll still come over for visits and come to your concerts! I just wanna build my relationship back up with my dad. Please understand."

"Harley, we understand" Jinxx said, taking his arm off of Sammi and coming to hug me.

"Andy, please understand"

"I do just, I'm going to miss seeing you."

"I'll try to come over everyday" I said and hugged Andy.

"I'm going to miss you" Andy said once again, I could hear his voice breaking.

"I'm going to miss you Andy" I said and then heard the car honk outside.

"Well, theres my dad, bye guys" I said hugging the rest of the guys and then Sammi.

I went back to Jinxx, hugged him and we both shed a few tears. I then looked at Andy and I could see he was holding back a damn full of tears.

"Come here" I said and hugged him and held back tears.

We broke after a good 5 minutes and I picked my stuff back up.

"Here, let me help you" Andy said taking one of my bags.

"I'll take your other one" Jinxx said taking my other bag and opening the door.

They went out to my dads car and put the bags in the trunk. My dad got out and I got in the car.

ANDY'S POV

"Thanks for taking care of my daughter boys while I straightened my life out"

"No problem, shes a very sweet girl" Jinxx said.

"Thank you. I know you may have heard a lot of bad stuff about me but I promise I have changed."

"We believe you sir, just, please take good care of her." I said.

"I will, thanks again guys"

"No problem" We said as he got in the car.

"Bye Harley" Jinxx said, leaning in the window.

"Bye dad" I heard her say with a smile and hugged his neck.

"Bye Harley" I tried to keep my voice from cracking and tried not to look like I was about to cry.

"Bye Andy" She said, holding back millions of tears and hugged my neck and kissed me.

They drove off and we slinked back into the house.

"Andy, you ok?" Ash asked.

"Yea, I'm just going to my room" I said, walking up the stairs and into my room.

All the way, tears were rolling off my cheeks. Once I got into my room, I slid down against the door and sobbed into my knees and eventually fell over.

I missed Harley.

HARLEY'S POV

Once we got to my dads house I went up to my old room and threw my stuff on the floor and layed on my bed.

I just sobbed into the mattress, I missed the guys. I eventually cried myself to sleep.

I went downstairs in the morning and smelled...bacon? My dad made bacon? He made BREAKFAST!!?!!

"Dad...you made breakfast????" I asked suprised taking a seat at the table.

"Yeah, I told you I've changed" He said placing some bacon in front of me.

"Thanks" I said taking a bite.

He sat in front of me and looked at me with a worried expression.

"Honey, are your eyes red?" I hurried to the closest mirror and saw my eyes were blood red.

Shit.

"Oh yea, I guess so"

"Why?"

"Oh um nothing"

"Please tell me"

"Alright! I was crying last night! I miss BVB!!" I said popping another piece of bacon in my mouth.

"Well, do you wanna move back in with them?"

"No I'm fine. I want to get to know you better."

"Alright, if you ever wanna move back in or visit them, just tell me"

"Will do pop" I said with a smile and popped yet another piece in my mouth.

I spent the whole day with my dad and couldn't get BVB out of my head.

Should I move back? Should I just visit? Should I stay with my dad? Should I leave him? Should I forget about them? WHAT DO I DO?!!?!?