Chapter 22: Dress Shopping With Sammi and Plans

HARLEY'S POV

"SAMMI! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU TAKING ME!" I screamed as she dragged me into her car.

"You'll see." She sang as she started to drive.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. When she stopped the car, I got out and looked to see we were at a dress shop.

"Wedding dress shopping." She said with a smile.

"Oh my God! Yay! Wait... I don't have any money" I said suddenly sad.

"Yes you do!" She said holding up a few wads of cash.

"W-W-Where'd you get those"

"Andy, he's paying for your dress"

"R-R-Really?"

"Yep! Paying for the whole wedding and every detail."

"W-Wow"

"Yeah, he really loves you." I just smiled. "Lets go in" She said holding the door open from me. "Have you and Andy talked about this"

"Ha, hell no"

"Ok, well call him real quick and check with the colors" She said handing me her phone.

"Alright" I said and dialed Andy's number.

"Hey Sammi, whats up? Everything alright?"

"Hey Andy, its Harley, umm real quick, what do you want the colors to be?"

"How about you make that decision."

"How does... black and red sound?"

"Perfect!"

"Alright bye, love you!"

"Love you bye!" He said and hung up.

"Red and black" I said.

"Ooooh that will look awesome!"

"Yea" I said as a lady came over to us.

"Follow me" She said leading us to the back. Soon I noticed camera crew following us.

"Ummm w-wwhat are they doing here?"

"You don't know" The lady asked.

"No" I said shaking my head.

"Andy got you on the show Say Yes To The Dress" Sammi said and my jaw just dropped.

"Really!!??"

"Yep!" The lady said.

"Oh my God" I said covering my mouth and forcing tears from flowing. "I love him so much" I squeaked.

"I know" Sammi said, putting her arm around me and hugging me.

"Were going to get a quick interview with you before we start" The director said and I followed them to the hallway.

"I'm Harley Jackson, I'm eighteen and I am from Los Angeles, California. I've known my boyfriend personally for a year? Less? I can't remember but I swear its less then a year, ANYWAY! He helped me through alot of tough times in my life within this past year and he proposed to me at one of their local concerts about a week or two ago." Then I went back in.

"So, what are your colors?"

"Red and black"

"Alright, color for your dress?"