Chapter 39: I Bleed For You

ANDY'S POV

I woke up when I heard a loud bang.

"Harley?" I asked, sitting up, half asleep. "Harley?" I looked over to see her not there. "Harley" I said, a little louder, walking to the other side of the bed. "Harley!" I was basically shouting by this time and shaking her like crazy, tears leaving my eyes. I looked and saw a gash on her head and her barley breathing. "Shitshitshitshit" I mumbled grabbing a phone and pulling on some pants while calling Jinxx.

"Hello?"

"Jinxx!" I cried.

"Andy? What's wrong?"

"H-Harley h-hit h-head n-not w-waking up, y-you w-watch B-Brandon" I sobbed, pulling on a shirt.

"Sure, I'll be right over." He said and hung up. I ran over to Harley and picked her up bridal style.

"Everything's going to be fine Harley" I sobbed while carrying her downstairs. Right as I started slipping on my shoes, Jinxx ran in.

"I she okay?"

"Mhmm, shes fine" I sobbed before hurrying to the car. I placed her in the backseat and sped to the hospital. Once I reached it I rushed her in.

"HELP! HELP!" I screamed, Harley's breathing was even slower.

"What's wrong sir?" A nurse asked me as another nurse took Harley.

"I-I woke up an-and s-she h-hit h-her h-head a-and w-was b-breathing r-really s-slowly a-and h-her b-breathing i-is g-g-gradually g-getting s-sl-slower"

"Alright sir, please wait out here."

"Okay" I said and sat down. I sobbed into my hands and recieved wierd looks from people but I didn't care.

2 hours later a doctor came out to me.

"Mr. Biersack?"

"Yes sir?"

"Miss Jackson has gone into a relapse into her coma"

"Oh my God" I mumbled, tears falling.

"It's not as bad this time, she should be awake in the next few days"

"Oh thank God"

"You can go see her if you like, room 106"

"Thank you" I said and headed to her room. I walked in to see the same sight I saw a few months ago except she wasn't beat up or broken except for her head was wrapped up.

"Harley, I love you, please wake up" I said and started crying while holding onto her hand.

After an hour of crying I pulled out my phone.

"Jinxx?" I sniffled.

"Yea?"

"Where are ya?"

"Here at the hospital"

"Alright, I'ma meet you out there in a second"

"Alright, bye"

"Bye" I said and left without looking at Harley so I wouldn't cry again. I walked out and saw Jinxx cuddling Brandon. "Let me see my kid" I said, walking up to Jinxx. He handed me Brandon and I walked down the hall. Once I was out of sight I sat down and pulled Brandon close to my chest.

"Mommy's going to get better soon Brandon" I sobbed and I felt him tug on my hair. I looked into his face and smiled. "You always know how to make me smile" I now saw what everyone said, he did have my eyes. "You have magnificent eyes my friend" I said with a smile and he giggled. He had Harley's giggle. I stood up and carried him to Harley's room.