Chapter 21: Moving For The 3rd Time

HARLEY'S POV

"HARLEY! YA PACKED!" Andy yelled from downstairs.

"YEA!" I called packing the last of my things.

I dragged down all the boxes and they landed at Andy's feet.

"Nice" He said picking up 3 of the boxes and carrying them to the house next door.

When he came back there were 5 more boxes. Once we finnaly got everything over there I hugged everybody.

"I'ma miss you guys but, at least its right next door"

"Yep" They all agreed and hugged me.

We went over and I unpacked a few things and then I just sat on the brand new couch and watched the brand new TV.

"Hey Andy"

"Yea?" He asked continuing to unpack stuff.

"Can we go visit my dad?"

"Sure" He said hanging something on the mirror then grabbing his keys.

We went to his car and he drove to my dads house. I knocked on the door and he opened right away.

"Oh um hi Harley, I uh thought you were um moving today?"

"Yea but I wanted to come visit you, can I come in."

"Ummm" He looked behind him then back at me. "Umm I guess" he said and let me in.

I walked in to find a young blonde in his living room.

"Who are these people baby?" She asked clutching onto my dads shoulder.

Wait... baby?

"Most importantly, who is...this" I pointed at her.

"Lindsey... this is my daughter Harley and her fiancee Andy, Harley, this is Lindsey"

"Ok... that doesn't explain why shes here and calling you baby and falling all over you"

"Ok, don't get mad! Shes my girlfriend"

"GIRLFRIEND?!"

"I told you not to get mad!"

"HOW CAN'T I! SHES BASICALLY THE SAME AGE AS ME! SO YOUR TECHNICALLY DATING SOMEONE WHO CAN BE YOUR DAUGHTER!!"

"SHES NOT THE SAME AGE AS YOU EXACTLY!"

"THEN HOW FUCKING OLD IS SHE!"

"TWENTY FIVE!"

"OH BIG FUCKING DIFFERENCE! EIGHTEEN, TWENTY FIVE, LETS SEE THATS....SEVEN YEARS OLDER THEN ME. WOW, BIGGGG DIFFERENCE"

"LOOK PLEASE JUST DONT GET MAD! I APPROVE YOU AND ANDY!"

"HA! ANDY'S THREE YEARS OLDER! NOT TWENTY FUCKING YEARS OLDER! AND I'VE KNOWN ANDY, WELL...KNOWN OF HIM FOR YEARS AND YEARS!"

"HARLEY! PLE-"

"I'M LEAVING! BYE! CMON ANDY!" I exclaimed and dragged Andy out of the house.

"Ughhh so pissed off at that man!" I cried as Andy pulled out of the driveway.

"It'll be ok babe" He said rubbing my arm.

**********************************************************************************************************

SweetXTiffany gave me the idea

sorry if it sucked and sorry its short

Listeing to The Guillotine- Escape The Fate