Waking Up

Katrines POV

I felt weak and all i could see was black then i saw a man, the same man who kidnapped me.
He smiled ; maliciously coming closer, i burst awake,the room all around me was circulating alarmingly but when my view focused i saw i was in a white room ,medicines and machines of all types around me, well using common sense i could see it was a doctors room. "hello" i croaked out my throat felt like a desert. A women wearing a white button dress came in , "how are you feeling sweetie?"she replied concerned, " water" i croaked out . " ok sweetie i'll be back with water in a minute, stay right were you are " she replied and left the room hurriedly.

In all honesty it wasn't like i was dying , all i seriously needed was water and food, I'm famished I wonder how long I passed out, ignoring the nurses warning i slowly got off the bed, i think i overslept or something because  when i hit the ground my legs were wobbly. When i regained my balance i walked out of the room and saw what looked like a waiting room i saw Hannah sleeping on one of the chairs.

I slowly walked up to her sleeping figure. Shes probaly mad i ran away i mean i dont blame her it was pretty stupid of me to go outside all by myself in search for my necklace. I nudged her awake.

She slowly blinked, " wait... Katrine Is that you?!"

......... TO BE CONTINUED