Escape

________________________________________________________________________________

Katrine's POV

I woke up and I stretched and yawned and than the meomories came flooding back and it hit me that this guy wanted to probably do a ransom to get  cash. I was tied by my hands to the chair but since I was small I barley managed to squeeze my hands out since the knots were tight.

Then I quickly launched myself away from the chair and slowly crept to see that the door was opened a jar. Then I realized that someone was probably watching me while I slept and left it unlocked, THAT IS SO CREEPY , the thought of it made me shudder in disgust.

I put that nasty and creepy thought at the back of my head and continued with the task at hand,  escaping.   I went through the halls when I came to a room and heard deep voices that belonged to a bunch of men. The door was opened ajar so I was able to peek.

A bunch of men playing cards and making bets were there as I listened to there conversation

" lets start making the video" a gruff voice said. " okay lets bring her from her room, and make sure that if she isn't awake, you will force  her awake" a cruel man laughed slyly.

They were talking about me. I quickly ran through the hallways andrenline rushing through me as I came to what looked like a front door and opened it to find that I was In the middle.....of what looked like a forest O.O. I sighed and quickly ran into the forest when I heard yelling.

" SHES MISSING" a man yelled panickly. " FIND HER THAN,SHE COULDNT HAVE GONE FAR" the cruel voice bellowed. I quickly climbed a tree which was easy to because of the amount of sturdy branches. And heared a lot of feet stomping by bellow me, than it was silent.

I carefully climbed down the tree and made a run for it. I didn't care were I was going as long as it was away from those men. Adrenaline   pumped through me as I ran so fast that I could beat the worlds fastest runner, and as I was running I could tell the trees were getting less thick and soon I was back to where I was or close to where I was when I was trying to find my moms necklace.

I remembered the way to the mansion and while I really wanted to find my mom's necklace I was exhausted from running outta the forest. I slowly walked home when I heard a yell "THERE SHE IS, GET HER!!" a deep voice bellowed. YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME , AGAIN! these guys don't

know when to give up! IM like what 8? i cant even remember my own god damn name from how tired I am. I let out an annoyed huff, and decided that i wasnt gonna run anymore... im gonna face em! Ok probaly not the best idea BUT STILL better than fainting from how tired i am.

So I bended down and picked up a rock. lets see. one,two, three BIG NASTY LOOKING GUYS.UGHH, i dont stand a chance! OK lets do this  i flunged a rock " take that" i said fiercly. They obviously didnt expect my aim to be that good so it hit the middle guy in the head.

DONT UNDERESTIMATE A 8 YEAR OLD :D ! I smirked at them. " why you little" UH-OH. I ran like my life depended on It ( which it kinda did) There were still TWO guys! Im done for. I was about to just give up when one guy.... slammed into a pole -.- I sighed. some people are so idiotic its not even funny.

" IM GONNA GET YOU" the last survivor said. I WAS ABOUT TO RUN WHEN HE DID THE MOST STUPIDEST THING, HE SLIPPED! like how did he slip? the ground is SO flat and there is no objects. BUT I'm not gonna complain :). I used my last bit of energy to get  infront of the mansions gate and that's when I felt tired and fell down and the last thing that I heard were the screams of I think Hannah before I completely BLACKED out.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, for not updating in a while but I had a lot of things to do like hw and I know making exuses is a bad habit so ill try to update at least Twice a week :)

- juliabestest <3