CHAPTER ONE

Michael Roland stood on the roof of Staken court with his hands stuffed in the pockets of his denim jacket.

Cool September morning and the snow would come soon , but for now, everyone just had to deal with the fact that the school heaters had been damaged by some rascal.

Mike never had a problem with the cold. He found it soothing. Nice. The snow falling on his black spiked up hair and kissing his pale skin.

He sighed at the scene of the Manchester skyline. He's lived here his whole life. He loved everything from the Starbucks to the bars and from the cabs to the train. Yes. This was his enjoyable life. Being the son of the billionaire couple that owned the suits. Saturn Rooms. You could say that he enjoyed it more than more.

But money can't buy happiness. Manchester can make happiness.

An arm wrapped around his arm and he looked down at a brown haired girl who smiled at him. "Are you enjoying the view?"

This wasn't love. By her approach many would think that, but those close to him knew the truth. This was sex. The only thing girls wanted to do with him now adays.

Did he enjoy it? He did. Not everytime. But now...this was just boring... the same thing every time.

Now he just knew their names, address, and maybe their favorite color so he had an idea of the color she wants on her dress.

He looked away from Marnie. "Yeah, I'm enjoying the view... quite nice for a September morning." Marnie sighed at him "You're not sounding like you enjoyed what went down between us."

He turned to her with a risen brow "What? No, I'm good, Marnie. What went down just now is okay... I understand you were trying to forget about that jack off Nathan. I'm sorry if it didn't work." She looked away to the ground "Guess that I just can't deal with it like that... but I'm grateful you tried wanted to comfort me in any way I wished."

She tiptoes and places a kiss against his cheek. "I'll call when I want to talk, okay? Just be okay." She headed for the door but as she got there it flung open and a blonde haired geek with the muscular body of a basketball player walked passed her.

  "Hey, Marnie." William Mortez said as he adjusted his glasses over his blue eyes.

Marnie's face turned as red as the shirt she had on. "Exactly how long have you been standing there?" "Don't worry," he told her "My ears were focused on surrounding noises. I was watch-" but she was already off with embarrassment on her face.

Wills scratched his buff chin and turned to her "You don't look like yourself, Mike. Normally there's a grin on your face after hitting up with a girl that fit."

Mike didn't look back at his best friend as he decided to answer. "I feel like I'm tired of this stuff. The continuos girls in and out of my life. It's not something that I want to be saying to myself after I leave this place... and this world."

Wills chuckled as he ran a hand through his messy hair. "And how did that come up?" He shook his head at the question "I just sat back and looked at it. Just not something I want."

Wills looked at Mike with a concerned expression but a smile appeared on his face "well, I guess this is either a sign or a phase I should cherish." A chuckle broke Mike's lips at the statement "Let's hope this is a good mind set."

Wills wrapped an arm around his shoulder and looked at the skyline along with him. "I guess maturity is kicking in... and with maturity comes a lot of things like sense." Mike rubbed Wills hair "I might be maturing but I'm not going to be some super smart like your ass."

Wills sighed "Well, worth a shot. But, let's still go out tonight. The Saturn Rooms still open? Looks like Fred can come along. We'll take the jeep there." He suggested and Mike nodded "Sounds like a plan. How many lessons we got left?"

Will looked down at his phone "I have history... you have biology."

Mike's eyes widened in realization "Crap! When does it-" the bell went off to answer his unfinished question and Mike found himself darting down the stairs but when he was about to open the door to his class a deep threatening voice called him.

"Roland."

Mike came to a halt at the sound of his principal. He had nowhere to run to. Nowhere to hide.

He spun around to face the dark skinned ex-soldier who stood at his 6"5 height in his dark blue suit and tie.

"Mr.Kebash." he said unknowing what else to say "Suprise to see you here." Kebash walked up to him and he was so close Mike began to notice the stripes of white hair on his black beard.

"Cut the shit, Roland." He told him with a straight face "Late to class again?" Mike almost whimpered "Don't hurt me but instead he just stood straight. "I apologise, sir. Stuck in the loo. Terrible combo of peanut butter and Nutella."

Kebash studied him for a moment. His brown eyes going over his clothing and hair and with a half hearted sigh he said "You will have to do."

Mike was confused. "Wait, what?" "No time to explain, lamb chop." Kebash told him as he placed a card in his hand "I'm going to trust you to come to my office after school on Monday. Tell your friend William because I know he'll make sure of it." Before Mike could ask any further questions the principal pushed passed him and began roaring at other late comers.

That night Mike stepped out of his mansion to see Wills and Fred Tusk leaning against the metallic black Jeep parked on the street.

Fred had his buff tanned arms crossed over his broad chest that was hidden under a black button shirt which was tucked into a pair of brown pants, his black shoes shined a bit from the street lights.

When going to Saturn Rooms you had to dress cooperative. And when Wills was a natural so was Fred.

He looked up at Mike "Your place is definitely for the stupid rich," he told me "because I've not had to dress like this in a while." Wills eyes didn't look up from his phone screen as he grinned at something.

Mike grinned at Fred "You say it like you look bad in it." Fred snorted "I guess I do. But I'm uncomfortable. Let's go."

Within the next 30 minutes the Jeep pulled up to the front of a huge complex with other buildings standing next to it and a neon sign that was attached to the highest building said. "SATURN ROOMS."

Mike smiled as he looked down at his Rolex "Well, gentleman, let's go have a ball."