Chapter 7. Here you go

(A/n hehe since y'all asked for it)

Mitch's POV.

"Scott will you take this ring in my promise to never let you go and always be here for you?" I say. "Aww Mitchie. Your so cute! Of course Mitch" Scott says as I reach out and I push the ring onto his right index finger "Mitch I love you" Scott says passionately and he pushes me back into a laying position and climbs on top of me.

Once we are in a comfortable position Scott starts kissing me. His lips and mine move so perfectly in sync. He is truly my one and only and this ring will tie us together. At least until we get married. I laugh at my own thought. Proposing is way off yet.

Scott trails kisses down my neck and into my chest. His breath, warm against my skin. We lay and kiss and cuddle for about an hour. Before we decide to get up.

"Mitch, what should we do for the rest of the day" Scott asks as he pushes himself off me. "Why don't we invite Kirstie over" I suggest. Kirstie has been one of our closest friend for a very long time.

"Ill text her" Scott says

S- hey was soldering if you wanna come over

K- yes!! It will get my out of the house

S- okay that's cool be here in 20?

K- yeah sure anything you want me to bring

S- nothing unless you wanted something.

K- okay cool see you soon xo

S- I love you like xo

"She is on her way over" Scott yells out to the kitchen where I'm standing. I'm getting out packets of chips and biscuits for our gathering.

<><><><><><><>

I'm being lazy today and I can't be bothered updating so sorry x but since y'all asked I did I short one.

IM SEEING DIVERGENT TODAYYYYYY. SO EXCITED.

Okay yeah comment ideas of where this story should go. I need help haha.

Social media

Insta~ @typicalyoutubefangirl

Twitter ~ @scomichefangirl

Kik ~ @kitkat2110

Or y'all can inbox me

Okay byee sorry again