Chapter 4. Mai

Mitch's POV

I wake up to find Scott has moved further up my body. He is now laying on my chest. The same way I fell asleep last night. I kiss him on the head. "Good morning beautiful" Scott says looking up at me. His words caught me be surprise. I blush furiously. "Your the beautiful one" I say back to him.

We sit there, cuddling, kissing and talking. Once he finally gets up off me I feel like something is missing, something that I need. He said he was going to get someone water.

When he walks back, he sits down over the opposite side of the couch. "Scott.." I say pouting. "What?." He asks confused. "I miss you" I say. Not making eye contact. He puts his glass on the coffee table and crawls over the lounge to me. He pounced onto me and places his head on my chest. "Better?" He asks. "Much better..." I say happily.

After a few hours I decide to check the time. My phone reads '12:32' well today has been a productive day. "Let's go out for lunch" Scott asks. "Are you sure. Like after everything that happened las..." I was cut off by Scott. "Yes. It will get my mind off it. Pleaseeee" he wines. "Okay. I'll go have a shower and get ready" I say as I push him off me and get up. "Can I come" he asks like a little kid. "No. Daddy needs some privacy" I say teasingly. Scott pouts and turns back to the Tv.

Once I'm out of the shower, I wrap a towel around my waist. Just in time too because next thing I know Scott is standing next to me, and he places his hands on my hips. We stare into the mirror. Scott is standing behind me but because he is taller then me. You can still see him. He leans down to kiss me. I kiss him back. In a few moments the kiss becomes quite passionate. He slides his tongue across my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I deny it, pull away from the kiss and turn back to the mirror with a smirk.

Scott stands in shock. He glares at me and walks out of the bathroom. I'm quite pleased with myself. I giggle and pick up my comb and start to style my hair.

Scott's POV

I hate Mitch sometimes. More of a love-hate but still. He is so mean. Once I'm dressed I go out to the lounge room and wait for Mitch, who takes so much longer then me to get ready. I pull out my phone and check twitter. Nothing interesting. I decide to tweet 'so excited for a little date today hehe' I don't know if what were doing is classed as a date. But still. I'm planning on making it official today. I'm going to ask him to be my boyfriend.

After another 20 minuets finally Mitch walks out dressed beautifully. We hug and he tries to kiss me but I turn away with a smirk. He rolls his eyes. I start to head out the door when I see Mitch has sat on the floor. "What the hell are you doing now?" I ask him. "I'm not going anywhere until you kiss me" he says proudly. "Eh fine" I say rolling my eyes. Mitch stands up and I kiss him very softly and quickly. He is annoyed but he follows me out the door anyway. I get into the drivers side and Mitch gets in the passengers side.

Rather be is on the radio. Mitch and I sing. Really loudly

But as long as you are with me

there's no place if rather be

I would wait forever

Exalted In the scene

But as long as I am with you

My heart continues to beat

With every step you take

Kyoto to the bay

Strolling so casually

Were different and the same

Gave you another name

Switch up the batteries

If you gave me a chance I would take it

It's a shot in the dark but i'd make it

Know with all of your heart your heart

You can't shame me

When I am with you

There's no place I'd rather be.

We laugh and talk. I grab his hand and we interlock fingers. We sit in silence the rest of the way. Once we arrived at the restaurant Mitch's face lights up. It's his favourite restaurant. We walk in and find a seat. Soon after a waiter walks up and hands us menus. "I don't know what to get" Mitch wines. "Haha I'm going to get the creamy pasta." I say. Our hands meet under the table, we interlock our fingers again. We look at each other and smile. I lean into a kiss and so does Mitch. Our lips meet and I feel sparks of electricity.

A little girl in the table in front of us asks her mother "why are those two boys kissing" pointing to us. The mother turns around and glares at us. I look at Mitch in shock. "They are just being silly" the mother replies. How dare she. We aren't 'being silly' Mitch can tell I'm annoyed. I stand up to go and tell her off but Mitch pulls me back Into the seat. "Let it go Scott" Mitch says to me. As he rubs my knee.

After we ordered our meal the little girl and mother were about to leave. As they walk out of the restaurant, The little girl comes up to us. "I don't think it was silly I thought it was cute. Are you boyfriend and boyfriend?" She asks. We both look at each other and smile. "I guess we are" I say to her. "That's very cute. Do you love him?" she asks me. I smile and nod. "Mai, come on time to go" her mother says to the little girl. "I want to see you guys kiss again" mai said smiling. Mitch looks at me smiling. He leans in and kisses me. I kiss him back. "Thank you it's nice to meet you, my name is M

ai by the way." She says smiling. "My name is Scott, and this is Mitch. Do you want to take a picture with us." I say smiling. "YES!!!" She comes around behind the chairs and we take a selfie with mai.

Her mother calls her again and she says goodbye and she leaves. We look at each other and laugh. "Hey Scott" Mitch says. "Yeah Mitchie?" I answer. "When we were talking to her you said I was your boyfriend" he says. I think I should do it now.

I grab both of his hands and turn around to face him. "Mitch Grassi, will you be my boyfriend?" I ask him. My hands are shaking and Mitch must tell as he tightens his grip. "Scott Hoying, of course I will"

<><><><><><><>

This chapter was kind of long. Sorry.

Hope you like it.

I do.

I couldn't think of another name. Btw Mai is pronounced like My. Hopefully my friend don't mind XD

yeah. Sorry about all the updated I actually loved writing thing fan fic