Chapter 20. Will you?

Scott's POV.

I've been running around all morning trying to work out what to do and what to say. Once I finally decide to get home I jump in my car and I start for home.

Once I reach the front door I hear soft singing coming from inside. It's obviously my beautiful Mitch's. I open the door. "I'm home babe" I saw as I out my keys on the table. I walk over to wear Mitch was sitting. He has my guitar. "What's up" I ask him.

He starts shaking. "Hey are you okay" I ask him. "Yeah yeah I'm fine. Just come sit down I have something for you" Mitch says as he pats on a spot next to him. I walk over and sit down. I start to panic I hope he hasn't got the same idea as me. That would be terrible. (A/n purposely not telling you what the idea/surprise is. You will find out soon) "listen. Scott I love you. And I've loved you for ages." Mitch says. No no no please don't ruin my plans. "And I have a song I want to sing for you" he says nervously. Thank god it's not the same thing.

He starts strumming the guitar.

Sitting here tryna figure it out just what I should sing to you,

So many things going through my head but all I can see is you,

Never been quite good at this, you know I tried so hard

you fall asleep watching Will and Grace and you wake up in my arms.

Don't go, don't go, don't gooooo

I wrap my arms around you,

And I will run till I've found you,

I wrap my arms around you.

I try to make a life for us maybe with this guitar,

The first time I ever sung to you, you never laughed so hard,

You know you look so beautiful standing in your pants,(a/n HAHAHA it is suppose o be dress but well Scott is a guy)

I try and show of all my moves but you know that I don't dance.

Don't go, don't go, don't goooo.

I wrap my arms around you,

And now I'll run till I've found you,

I wrap my arms around you.

He finishes the song and lunges into my arms. I hug him so tight it hurts. I love him soo much. Tears are streaming down my face. "I love you Scott" mitch says to me. "Always?" I ask. "And forever.." He says back. "Oh Mitch" I say bringing him in closer "your mine. Forever" I tell him as I kiss him roughly. "I promise" he tells me. We fall down on the couch so Mitch is laying on top of me

"Wait this is a perfect time!" I yell. I push Mitch off of me. "Wait. You will like this present. Well I sure hope you do!" I tell him and I stand up and walk to the bag I brought home from the shops. I pick up the small box inside and put it in my left hand. I walk back over to Mitch and sit down next to him.

"Mitch Grassi." I say as I take his hands. "We have been friends for many years now. And I've loved you for many too. Your my life and I love you so much. When I used to think about my future it was a haze. I had no idea where my life was going. But I do know now that your in it. I see us together for ever. My love for you is endless and I want to prove that to you." I say trying to hold back tears. I take out the box that was I had a tight grip on. I pushed myself off the couch and onto the floor. I lifted up my knee and took Mitch's hand. He was in complete shock.

"Mitchell Coby Grassi I love you and I want to be with you forever. So will you be my husband?" I ask nervously. As I do I open the small box revealing a small silver ring with a dark silver outline. My voice is extremely shaky and I can feel my hands shaking as well. Luckily I wasn't standing up. I would defs be on the floor by now.

"YES. Yes yes yes yes yes!!" Mitch repeats over and over again. I take the ring out of the box and slide it onto Mitch's finger. "It..it's per..perfect sc..Scott. "He says as he wipes tears away. I stand up and so does Mitch. We both crash our lips together. I pull him as close as I can so there is no distance between us. We kiss for what seems like ages. "I'm.. I'm shocked. I didn't... Expect this" Mitch tries to find his words.

"So we are getting married!" I scream. "I can wait!!!" Mitch adds back and brings me into a tight hug. "I can not believe I'm engaged with Scott hoying" Mitch says quietly. "And I can't believe I just asked someone to marry me!" I say back. We both laugh.

We cuddle and kiss for the rest of the day. We decide not to tell anyone just yet. But soon though. He is my life. I'm glad I've done this...

<><><><><>

.

So byee x