Chapter 5. What to do today?

Mitch's POV

I wake up in the arms of my boyfriends. That sounds good, Scott is my boyfriend.

He is perfect when he sleeps. His beautiful blonde hair messed from turning in his sleep. His bare chest up against mine. I'm glad I've stopped him wearing jumpers 24/7. The scars still show up on his arms. I hold his arm tight running my thumb against the scars. It hurts me to see him like this, even though we are getting through it, it still hurts. His stunning pink lush lips are so hard to resist. I lean up and smash my lips against his. I'm shocked, once again, when I feel him kissing me back.

I pull away. "Scott seriously stop doing that" I say laughing. "Well what am I suppose to do lay here while a perfect boy is smashing his lips against mine" he says with a smirk. "Eh, but you scare me to death. I'm here thinking your asleep and then I work out your not. " I say laughing as I have no idea what I'm saying.

We kiss a bit more and cuddle and we soon get up. "Hey Scotty I need to go get something from the shops today, I'll be back later" I say as I push my self out of bed. "I want to come" he begs. "But-" I say. I need to go out so I can buy Scott a gift. I've been planning this for a while now. I need to go to the jewellers to buy a ring. "But.. Like.. Oh forget it you can come" I gave up. I'm going to have to get him distracted while I buy the ring.

Scott's POV.

I'm happy. I'm going out with my boyfriend today. Hehe. "I'm going to go have a shower" Mitch says as her goes through his draws to find clothes. Once he finds an outfit he walks out of the bedroom and into the bathroom. As I sit up I look down at my wrists. They are all red and itchy. I try to resist not to scratch them but it doesn't work. I feel bad, that I've brought Mitch into this. He shouldn't have had to deal with this.

I hear Mitch turn off the water and step out of the shower, not that I was listening. I decide to pull my self out of bed. I slowly walk over to the bathroom. Outside I can hear Mitch's beautiful voice singing the notes of Beyoncé song XO. "I love you like XO" he sings. I smile and slowly open the door. I walk up to him being as quite as possible. I place my hands on Mitch's shoulders making him jump. As he jumped he let go of the towel which was wrapped around his waist. I smile and hug him from the back. He just glares at me and picks up the towel.

Mitch playfully slaps me and I walk out of the bathroom. I'm pleased with myself now.

<><><><><><><>

I'm sorry it's soo short I wanted something to give guys. Hope it is okay.

OMG okay so quick story. I decided to check how many reads this book has yesterday. And when I looked I had 700 and I wasn't expecting anymore then 50 so thank you all so much for reading this and the AMAZING comments. Please keep voting and commenting. And yeah thank you sooooo much x love ya.

Sorry for the long wait. This weekend I'll be posting like 4 chapters. xx okay

Dubaii.

Twitter ~ @scomichefangirl

Insta ~ @typicalyoutubefangirl

And if y'all wanna contact me

My kik is kitkat2110 okay yeah byee.