"I want to show you something." I remembered something and sat up, grabbing my phone. "Nudes?" She asked and I slapped her thigh. "No you perv." I replied. "What is it then?" She asked. "My producer sent me two songs." I replied. "Oh, are we listening to it?" She asked. "Yes, keep quiet." I said and scrolled through my phone for the songs.

"This one is called Havana." I said, playing the song. She kept quiet as she listened to the song and I bit my bottom lip, watching her reaction. Suddenly the rap verse I wrote in Spanish came up. "Oh shit, that's the wrong one." I was about to change it when she grabbed my hand. "No I want to listen to it." She said. "Alright." I replied and laid back. "Told you you'll be a rapper." She said and I chuckled. The song ended and I played the other song. "This one's called OMG. I like this one." I said and kept quiet.

The song ended and I waited for Lauren's response.

"Did you write a song about my-"

"Yea. I wrote a song about your ass."

"When did I 'bounce back like a yo-yo'?" She asked. "That one time when we were at the club and you were very drunk and started grinding on me." I said. "Oh." She blushed. "Let me show you the actual version of Havana that we've decided to put up." I said and played the song.

"So what do you think?" I asked. "They sound great! I love them. Can you send me the one with you rapping?" She asked and I smiled. "Glad you like them." I replied, kissing her. "It's kind of flattering to have a song written about your ass." She said, wrapping her arms around me and I laughed. "I can write more." I replied, burying my head into her neck. "When are you going to put them up?" She asked. "After delivering the baby." I replied, straddling her waist to look at her.

"I'm sorry." She said, holding my hands. "Why are you apologising?" I asked. "I got you pregnant and now you can't do anything you love." She said. "Hey, don't feel guilty for that. I'm still doing what I love. I get to finish my album while raising a child with someone I love very much." I replied. "But-" "Give me your phone." I cut her off and she passed me her phone. I typed in her password and went to the voice memo in her phone. I played the most recent recorded audio.

"You hear that?" I asked as our baby's heartbeat was heard throughout the room and she nodded. "Do you really want to give up that so I could leave and go for promo and tours? If it wasn't for the baby, we would have never gotten back together." I said, tearing up. "Camz, I'm sorry." She replied, sitting up and hugging me. "Don't say you're sorry, just say you love me." I cried, burying my head into her neck. "I love you Camz, I love you so much. I love you and our baby." She said, kissing the side of my head. "Why did I say that? I'm so stupid. Of course I want to raise this baby with you. I love you so much Camila." She continued and I pulled away. "Aw Camz." She frowned, wiping the tears that rolled down my face. "I'm sorry baby." She said, kissing my forehead. "I love you too. We love you." I replied, kissing her.

"Let's go to bed alright?" She asked and I nodded, getting off her and lying down. "I want to listen to that." I told her as she went to stop the recording of the baby's heartbeat. "Okay." She said, playing it again and placing her phone on my bedside table so it's closer to me. She got up to turn off the lights and came back to cuddle with me. "I love you." She said, kissing my shoulder. "I love you too." I replied, closing my eyes and listening to the heartbeat like it was a lullaby till I fell asleep.

---

lauren.

I woke up next morning with Camila cuddled up beside me. I smiled and kissed her forehead. "Mmm..." She mumbled, shifting in my arms. "Morning baby." I whispered. She didn't respond so I assumed she was still asleep. I grabbed my phone and scrolled through my emails.