Time to tell-18

y/n~

(I WROTE A WHOLE FUCKING CHAPTER AND IT WAS A GOOD ENDING TO THIS FUCKING BOOK BUT IT DELETED AND GOD FUCKING DAMMIT AM I PISSED LIKE WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCKING FUCK?! WHAT TEH GOD DAMN FUCK?!)

I was nervous as hell. I had been hiding the fact that I was dating Ethan for a month now, and it's getting harder to hide it when Mark is getting skeptical and watching my every move.

So today, I tell him.

I walked downstairs, holding Ethan's hand ans walked into the living rolm where Mark was watching t.v.

"Mark, I've got osmething to tell you" I squeak out. 

It took him one glance at Ethan and I for him to oause the t.v. and turn to us saying "yes?"

I breathed in and prepared for the worst. "Ethan and I are dating and you can't say or do anything about it" I blurt out.

A smile grew onto his face as he laughed a bit. "Well, it's about fucking time.. how long have you guys been trying to hide it from me? A month now?" Mark says.

I widened my eyes at him as he just melt laughing. "You guys really think I didn't know the whole time?" He laughs.

"H-How did you know?" I stammer out.

"When I checked to see if you were okay at the live stream, I saw you and Ethan and heard your whole conversation and when I heard what Ethan said, I knew he'd be perfect for you y/n... I'm fine with it" He explained.

I smiled at him and shook my head. "Silly, you had me all scared! you could have told me you knew!" I whined. Mark left the room and I turned to Ethan with a smile and placed my arms around his neck, pulling him into a kiss.

"I love you so much!" I whisper into the kiss.

"Love you more!" He whispered back.

"HEY! KEEP IT PG!" Mark yelled from the hallway. Ethan and I giggled at Mark, standing and holding eachotherm right in the moment.

~

And that's the end!

God, I am truly sad to see this book go, I really enjoyed writing it, but I've just ran out of all ten cute fluffly ideas I could think of. But I really appreciate the fact that I had people encouraging me to continue writing and I'm genuinley happy that you guys love my writing so much! I'm always bad at finishing books, it sucks! But I guess all good things come to and end, and if I ever find the time, I actually might consider writing a sequal because I enjoyed thos book soooo much!

Anyways, I'll always keep updated if I write a sequal or not, and what it will be called etc..

So finally and fore most.

❤️❤️Bye!