Where? -11

Ethan~

We got into the car and y/n's smile dropped. "Oh thank god that's over" y/n muttered with an eye roll.

We all looked over to her in confusion and she laughed as she sat in the back with Amy and I. "Carlos, the dick of my class, I'm also the only girl in the class who he didn't date and play off" y/n says.

"So you gave him your number?" Mark asks confusingly.

"No, fuck that, I gave him my old number that's out of service" she responds with a sly smirk.

"By the way.. where is my phone?" She asks. We all grew silent as we looked to her. "I don't know, you'll have to look for it when we get home" mark says.

I noticed that Amy rolled her eyes and Tyler shook his head no and y/n sighed. "Ugh, I just want to go to sleep when we get back" y/n says in an unhappy tone.

"You can't sleep without someone watching you, and We still need to talk about sleeping arrangments" Mark says sternly, looking at y/n through the mirror at top of the car.

"Doctor weirdo man says Ethan's my boyfriend and we should sleep together" y/n says in a joking tone. Though I knew y/n was kidding and it was pretty funny about the fact that the doctor thought we were dating... My face turned a bright red from what she said and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

"Well, you're not sleeping woth Amy, because I'm sleeping with Amy which means I'm not sleeping with you either" Mark says.

"No offense y/n, but I'm not sleeping with you" Tyler blurts suddenly. Y/n nods in response and looks up to me.

"Heyo Ethan, your thoughts on this?" She asks.

"I'm um.... uh... Wo-would you mind?" I stammer.

"No silly! As long as you don't murder me in your sleep!" She giggles.

"Wait, I would like to have thoughts on this as well" Mark suddenly butts in. y/n scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Mark calm your tits" y/n says. Mark stayed silent the rest of the car ride, eyeballing me through the mirror.

As we got out of the car, I guess a few fans were walking past us because we heard squealing and y/n cringed covering her ears.

"OH MY GOD ETHAN AND MARK!" The girls squealed running up into our drive way with huge smiles on their faces.

"Hey girls.. keep it down a bit?" I hear Amy ask as she takes y/n inside. They nod and ask me for a photo, then ask Mark for a photo, leaving us happily. As we made it into the house, we all walking inti the kitchen and stared at eachother.

"Should I make some pancakes for dinner?" I ask, breaking the silence.

"Yeah, you really should!" y/n says with a smile on her face. We all broke away from the kitchen as I got the ingredients to bake some pancakes. Y/n came and stood beside me asking if I needed any help.

"Well, you've got a concussion, you should just sit down maybe" I tell her. 

"Ugh, you make me sound like I'm 80 and can't walk" She groaned. She spun around on her heels and immediatley almost fell over, but me catching her in time. My arm was firmly wrapped around her waist tightly and I noticed how red her face was.

"S-sorry.... the um... doctory said I-I wouls have bad b-balance" She apologized, standing up straight and walking over to the stool bar of the kitchen to watch me make the pancakes.

~

Well, you got out of Carlos easy, but how's your consussion gonna ride out? And don't forget about you sleeping arrangements.... hmmmmm? Anyways, it's like 1am and my parents are doing renovations on the room next to me like, at this moment so I can't sleep unless they stfu... anyways, we got to 100 reads as well, thanks!

❤️❤️Bye!