O-kyot -10

Ethan~

We were on our way to the hospital again because y/n was being let out today after they finished her tests early.

"Ethan, you've his her phone right?" Mark asks me. I nod in response as Amy hops into the car with an annoyed expression on her face.

"Why can't you guys just let her read what's on twitter instead of your stupid 'keep y/n off twitter' plane?"

"1) because she is a sensitive human 2) it's operation kyot also known as o-kyot" mark says back.

"She's a girl, not a glass ball" Amy says.

"She's a girl with a lot of sensitivities and can't get hurt easily" mark replies. Amy rolled her eyes and watched as Tyler got into the car as well. We drove off to the hospital and we were all excited to see y/n again.

Before we walked up to the receptionist to get to y/n's room, the doctor saw us and greeted us.

"You're all here again! Cheers!" The doctor said happily. We said hello and smiled. His face grew a little more serious as he looked down at his clip board.

"So, now that y/n is getting out, she had MULTIPLE precautions you must take care of." The doctor said. We nodded not saying a word, persuading the doctor to continue.

"Because her cuncussion is so serious, I reccomend she always be watched under a eye, but she's gonna have some problems. She won't be able to run or do fast movements, she'll have bad nausea and vomiting, a bit of short term memory loss, but it shouldn't be too harming to her memory, she will often feel confused about what she may be doing at the moment, she will have sensitivity to light and noise, balance problems or dizziness, plus, while sleeping, she might need to have someone beside her to make sure she doesn't do anything too rupturing to her head, but you're her boyfriend, I assume you already sleep together" the doctor said. The ending pulled me aback for a second. Mark shot me a sudden death glare and I laughed nervously.

"Heh, I-I uh, I'm not her boyfriend" I say.

"Oh, sorry for my assumption, but she will need someone at least beside her while she sleeps" the doctor said.

He walked away with a smile on his face and we went up to the receptionist to sign y/n out. We made it to her door and when we opened the door, we saw her talking to another man with a wide grin on her face. 

Yes, not gonna lie, I wish he wasn't there because I wanted to talk to y/n but, what can you do?

"Oh, hey guys, this is Carlos, he was the boy who sat beside me in history class back in highschool" y/n says a little quietly. We all waved to him and he waved back with a smile.

"Nice to meet you all!" He said sweetly, a British accent brushing his voice. His bright green eyes,, his chocolate hair, made me jealous that he was so charming in y/n's presence. Why do I feel like this?

I brushed the thoughts off quickly And walked up to y/n. "You're being signed out of this hell hole now" I tell her shaking jazz hands.

"Oh, is this the boy that the doctor thought was your boyfriend?" Carlos chuckled.

"That's the one" y/n replies.

We all laughed along and soon, a girl seemingly having a child was rolled down the hallway, screaming. 

Y/n flinched, covering her ears and squinting her eyes harshly. "Ow, bitch" she muttered with an unhappy expression.

"C'mon, let's get you home" Makr says, grabbing onto her shoulder and leading her out of the door. "You've got my number, right Carlos? We can meet up later!" She said happily.

"Bye y/n" he said with a charming smile. 

I rolled my eyes mentally at him and followed everyone out of the hospital.

~

OHHHH Who's this bitch Carlos? Better not be messing with Ethan's butch y/n cause shit'll go down, I'll tell you that much. Anyways, doesn't Carlos sound so charming? I bet he'd just sweep you off your feet!

❤️❤️Bye!