Photos -9

Ethan~

XxCybertwitterstar32: "Sneky sneky photo of Ethan holding an onconsious woman at a park, is this why he didn't upload today? Is he dating her?"

(Ethan wasn't crying tho lol)

Reply: omg is Ethan dating her?!

Reply: ew, that fat bitch.. his girlfriend?

Reply: I think that's mark's sister

Reply: hey! That girl looks like mark's sister

Reply: does anyone see the cuts on the girl's wrist?

Reply: this girl doesn't seem fit to date Ethan..

Reply: aweeeee they look cute, even though one of them looks dead

Reply: hope that bitch is dead and not sleeping because Ethan is mine

"What are they saying? You said they posted a photo of me and you" y/n says, poking my face.

"You-uh you don't wanna see them, stupid things" I say back, turning off my phone stuffing it into my pocket.

"Ethannnnnn I wanna know!" She whine.

"Y/nnnnnn I don't wanna show you" I whine back.

"God, you two sound like an old married couple" Amy scoffs, rolling her eyes.

"What about a married couple?" Mark says as he walks into the room with a bag of Mcdonalds and Tyler.

"Oh, I was talking about this lovely elderly couple that I met on the way back up here" Amy blurts. She looked over to y/n and and I with a sly smile.

"Oh okay, well I have your guys' food" Mark says, pulling food out of the bag and handing it to all of us. We ate our food happily until Amy piped up again.

"So, grade 3 concussion, huh?" She says.

"Uh yeah, I guess" Y/n responds.

"Did you guys see twitter?" Tyler asks.

"What! Yes! Yes we did no need to bring it up it's not like anyone is saying anything about it" I spit out. They all looked over to me as the room fell silent and I laughed nervoulsy.

Mark: Protecting her from meanies on the internet is my job!

Mark suddenly texts me.

Ethan: Okay, sorry!

I reply back, practially feeling the sarcasm drip from our tiny coversation.

"You guys are seriously not texting eachother, really?" Y/n suddenly says, eyeing Mark and I. Mark shook his head and smiled. "Why do you care? nosey-Mc-nosey pants!" Mark taunts.

"I'm not being nosey, it's just that I left my phone at the house and you're all practically flaunting the fact that you've got your phones with you!" Y/n says.

"We can go home and get it for you?" Amy asks.

"NO!" Me and Mark suddenly yell at the same time. Now Amy, Tyler and y/n were giving us both strange looks.

"Because... uh....." Mark starts, but failing to find and excuse.

"Because visiting hours are almost over and by the time we go and get it them come back, we won't be able to come and see you" I add on.

"Yeah" Mark says, backing me up.

"Geez, you guys are fucking weirdos" Y/n says with and eye rool, crossing her arms over.

"Well, you're related to me which basically means that you're a fucking weirdo too" Mark states.

"Am not!" She whines.

"Are too!" Mark says back.

"Am not"

"Are too"

"Am not!"

"Are too!!"

"Am not!!!"

"Are-"

"Guys, the doctor's here" I cut them off.

"Oh yes, hi.... um visiting hours are over" The doctor says,ma visibly confised face at y/n and Mark. We all got up and hugged y/n before leaving. "See you tomorrow!"

~

Wow, you and mark are such brother and sister! Was relative banter! Anyways, had another meeting today and I've gotta learn a bunch of dances to teach kids. Also on another note... anyone know how to fix fraying pointé shoes? Thanks!

❤️❤️Bye!