Happy birth-hospital day! -17

Ethan~

Mark, Tom, Amy, Tyler, Kathryn and I all sat in the uncomfortable waiting areas, dreading every minute of wanting to know if y/n was okay.

"This is really all my fault in the long run" Mark said, and its been the thing he's been telling himself for hours.

And I've got the rebuttle of "she was the one who was running after we told her not too" then he would be content with himself, but bring it back to a conclusion that it is his fault.

Mark's hair was slightly greasy from all the times he had stressfully run his hands through it, but Tom seemed content in knowing that his sister would be in good hands. Tyler didn't say much, typical one word Tyler.. he was really only talking to Kathryn and Amy.

Whilst me, I've been talking to each and every one of the doctors that come and check up on y/n so I can know if she's okay or not.

"Visitors for y/n Fishbach?" A lady asks. Immediately, our whole group stands up and the nurse shakes her head. "3at a time please" she asks. Tyler, Amy and Kathryn sat back down, motioning  Tom, Mark and I to follow in with y/n.

As we walked into the room, we saw y/n with a frown on her face. "Y/n, are you okay?" Mark asks, running to her side. A smile pulled to her face as she nodded. 

"Yeah, should have listened to you guys when you told me not to run" she sighed.

"Yeah, but what are the doctors saying, so they say that you'll be okay?" Mark blurts.

"Yeah, I'll be fine, they just prescribed me some anti-seizure medication" she says.

"When will you be home?" Tom suddenly asks.

"Today, they didn't find anything too bad, so I'll be okay" she says, playing with the ends of her sweater sleeves.

"I'm sorry I didn't listen to you guys" she mumbles.

"Hey, it's okay" we all say back to her.

~

Sorry for the short chapter, but I'm thinking of making the last chapter the next chapter because I feel the writers block endowning on my slowly and I really don't wanna start making shit content for you guys, so yeah....

❤️❤️Bye!