Wake up-6

y/n~

"Time to WAKE THE FUCK UP BITCH!" I hear, just as I turned my phone off from getting a call.

"MaRk!" I whine as I feel an impact jump on me.

"I'VE GOT PLANS AND THEY INVLOVLE YOUUUUUU!" He screamed.

"You always have plans" I scoff.

"Yeah, but I'm making a video today out in the park and I want you to come with me, we've got matching t-shirts!" Mark said happily.

"Mark! I can't wear a t-shirt!" I yell as I sit up in the bed.

"Yes you can you little bed headded bitch, now get ready cause we're leaving in ten!" Mark squeals before handing me a red t-shirt and running out of my room.

I groaned and got out of the bed with a sighed. I looked in my mirror and saw my 'bed head' which was really just my hair in a messy bun that I did not feel like messing with more. I looked at my face and shook my head.

"Ugly as always, why even care?" I mumble to myself.

I put on some black skinny jeans and looked at the t-shirt longingly.I know mark never wore a long sleeved shirt so I knew he didn't have one. I still had my sweater over me and I walked out across the hall with a knock.

"Hey... um Ethan?" I ask through the door. The door swung open to reveal a shirtless Ethan with messy hair. "Yes y/n?" He asks.

I looked away with an embarassed look and began to stutter talk. "I-I need a-a long-long sleeved Shi-shirt ca-cause Mark wants me to we-wear a t-shirt.... Do-do you have um... one?" I stammer out stupidly. He shurgged his shoulders, walking back into his room, putting on a shirt and looking around his room.

"I don't think I do... you could wear a zip up sweater?" Ethan asks.

"I don't have any, do you?" I ask.

"No... only sweaters I've got are like jumpers with hoodies" He replies.

"Damnit" I mutter to myself. "Well, thanks anyway" I say, walking back into my room.

I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed, taking off my sweater and putting on the t-shirt.

"You look fat in this" I mutter to myself.

"Your arms look gross, nobody could like a scarred person"

"What were you thinking? You look horrible in this"

"What's wrong with you"

I heard a knock at my door, snapping me out of my thoughts. "It's open" I respond, crossing my arms and looking down.

"Um... I heard you talking to yourself" I hear Ethan say to me. I looked up and shook my head.

"I-I wasn't saying anything" I reply.

"Y/n I heard you, and not to sound creepy, but you look beautiful in that shirt, and you should flaunt it when we get outside" Ethan says. I felt my face blush a deep red.

"I-I don't kn-know what you're talking about but thanks for the compliment" I say, still trying to hide the fact that I was saying those things.

"y/n I'm not deaf" Ethan says.

"I know" I whisper back before walking past him and downstairs.

~

Another chapter my boiiiiii! Anyways, how has your day been? Something really bad happened today.. please pray for two very unlucky children and a dying mother with a husband who passed away today. It would mean a lot even if you're not religious.

 ❤️❤️Bye!