Falling -7

Y/n~

"Okay, and when I say go.. you're going to run forward like I'm chasing you... got it?" Mark asks me as he was directing me where to run.

"Um... yeah I think so" I respond back, a little uneasy about the thought of real exercise.

Mark pointed the camera at me, and I could already hear the fan girls spewing hate at me. "I want you to run to the post at the end of the field there" mark says, pointing to a far away post covered by a few trees. I nodded and vraced myself to run.

"3 2 1, GO!" He yelled. I began to run forward to where Mark told me too and kinda liked it. The nice breeze in my hair, the movement in my legs, the feeling of falling over a tree root and smashing your head on another root.

Wait.. did that just happen? No I can't remember, I blacked out...

Ethan's p.o.v.

"Oh my god, is she okay? I hear Amy yell. I'd been talking to her about the plans that me and y/n set to paint each others nails, my back facing her as she was shooting a scene with mark. Tyler called me a gay little blue boy and Amy thought it was straight up cute.

When I turned around, I saw y/n on the grass ground and mark running for her. I ran for her too and saw mark pick her up. "Oh Ethan good you're here, take her for a second while I call and ambulance" mark says nervously, handing her to me and pulling out his phone. 

I looked down at y/n and saw a tiny bit of blood dripping from her head. I decided to sit down with her head laying on my lap, running my fingers through her hair softly as I looked down at her.

"Ethan stop being creepy to the unconsciousness body of mark's sister" Amy scolds me as she sits down beside me.

"I'm not being creepy, I'm examining her head" I defend.

"Yeah right" Amy replies sarcastically.

Soon, I heard a bit of rustling in my lap and when I looked down, y/m was opening her eyes. "E-Ethan? What.. where-where are we?" She asked, her speech almost slurring a bit.

"Y/n you fell and hit your head and passed out" I tell her.

"Why are we in the park?" She asks.

"We were filming a video for mark's channel, we're getting you medical attention though don't worry" I tell her.

"Ethan?" She asks me again,

"Yes y/n?"

"Can you run your fingers through my hair again? It felt nice" she replied, her hand grabbing mine and placing it onto her head. She closed her eyes again and I looked over to Amy who had the widest grin on her face.

"That's otp right there" she whispered.

I rolled my eyes at her and continued to run my hair though y/n's hair while we waited for the ambulance to get here.

~

Well shit, what's gonna happen in the next chapter, hospitalization? Most likely...!!! But I promise in the long run you'll be okay becaus this is a cheesy ass fan fiction and like every happy light hearted book, there will be all well that ends well!

❤️❤️Bye!