Beach side-5

Y/n~

"What the fuck Ethan? She listens to you not me?" Mark growls as he sees me walk downstairs. I smiled to him cheekily and flipped him off.

"Wow, bitch" mark mumbles. I laughed and put on my shoes, as mark started heading out of the door.

We all got into the car, Tyler driving, mark in the passengers seat and Amy, Ethan and I stuffed into the back. Ethan kept asking if I was comfortable, but I just kept responding with "it's fine, you can't move over anyways" and then he would be silent for a bit then ask me if I was comfortable. Which I was to a certain extent of being squished up to your brothers girlfriend and his roommate.

Once we made it to the beach, mark was so excited to get into the water, he was practically pulling Amy and Ethan along, but me and Ethan stayed back, calmly walking to find a place to sit down.

Mark's p.o.v.

"Look at them walking together, what are they doing?" I sneer as I watch y/n and Ethan sitting down together.

"Mark, I think you're being over reactive, they met literally yesterday" Amy says.

"Yeah but like, I try to make y/n come to the beach and she yells at me, but Ethan goes up and asks her and she's all handy dandy with it" I respond.

"Maybe because Ethan isn't as over protective as you" Tyler says back.

I shot Tyler a glare and rolled my eyes. "I'm not over protective! I'm just a good brother!" I yell.

"There's a fine line between the both and you like to cross that line at times" Amy says. I rolled my eyes at both and looked over to them.

"Just get into the water mark, I'm sure you'll be fine without glaring at Ethan and y/n for an hour" Amy says, tugging on my arm. I sighed and stepped into the cold sea water with Amy, shivering at the touch. I glanced back to y/n and Ethan almost exploding because their hands were touching.

Y/n's p.o.v.

As me and Ethan sat down, I was looking at my hands and pulling the sweater sleeves over them.

"Why do you even pull your sleeves over your hands like that?" Ethan suddenly asks me.

"Because I'm a magical witch with hideous nails and if anyone sees them they will die instantly" I respond back.

"Really?" Ethan asks sarcastically. I laugh and shook my head. "No, I would get a manicure but I don't want some lady looking at my wrist and seeing everything"

"I could paint your nails" Ethan suddenly blurts.

"You sure you wouldn't mess up if I let you?" I ask.

"Wait, you'd actually let me do it?" He asks.

"Well yeah" I respond back. Ethan grabbed my hand and looked at it with a smile. "You've got really smooth hands" he comments.

"Thanks, I moisturize" I say back.

"I should paint your nails blue" I add on.

"You so should, we could have a little nail painting party" Ethan gushes.

"Sounds like a plan!" I say back.

~

Wow, you and Ethan are fucking ADORABLE! OTP OF 2017!!! Anyways, someone hit my moms truck in the parking lot today and the guy died and I didn't know this until I called her two hours after she was supposed to pick me up outside of my church.

❤️❤️Bye!