Chapter 22 ○ Decisions

Edward's POV

I made a plan that night. I wanted to do something about this. I felt the anger boiling inside of me. He appeared, at the corner of my bedroom, while I was leaning against the base of the bed. "So, who are we killing?" I looked at him with a cold stare. "I am not killing anyone, I don't want to become a monster like you." He laughed. "What is so funny?" She smirked at me and raised his eyebrows. "It's funny that you try to hide your feelings about everything. First Grace, then you not wanting to kill people. You killed Tom, you are used to the rush." 

"I mean it. How many times do I have to explain this, I don't want to kill anymore and I don't love Grace." There was a patterned knock at the door. I knew who it was just by the pattern. It was a dainty sort of knock. I walked over to the door and opened it. 

Grace's POV

Edward opened the door. I'm not going to lie, he did look horrible. His hair was very messy and unkempt. He was very sweaty and obviously tired. "H-Hello Edward. How is your shoulder feeling?" I looked over to the shoulder that was covered with his clothes. "It's decent. I have been taking a lot of painkillers." How much was he taking? I didn't want him to accidentally overdose. 

"Edward, don't take too many." He chuckled, opened the door wider, and stepped aside. I walked in slowly, all the while observing his apartment. The window had a green hue in it from the green neon sign outside of it. The kitchen was small, and there was barely a conversation space. There was a small table with a chair and a dining table. 

"Would you like some tea, Grace?" I nodded and he walked over to the kitchen. He took out a kettle from the top cupboard and closed it. Then, Edward turned on the stove. He prepared the tea and let the kettle simmer on the stovetop. "We should talk Edward, I need to get something off of my chest." Edward looked over at the wall for some odd reason and rubbed his temples. "What is it you need to talk about?"

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter! I wanted to include this but I didn't know what to put for the rest of the chapter so I just published it. I hope you don't mind a bit of suspense. By the way, THANK YOU MIKAYLAPAST FOR VOTING ON A LOT OF THE CHAPTERS! The next two or three chapters will be dedicated to you! 

Thanks for 200 reads, love you all!