Vanilla and hazelnut

Calebs pov***

Me and Rosie are sitting on the couch, watching one of our favourites hangover 1 and munching on her favourite snacks.

We're only halfway through and I see that she has fallen asleep on me.

I look down at her face. She looks so happy. I can't help but smile.

I can't imagine life without rosie. She's honestly the bestest friend anyone could ever ask for.

After the movie is finished, I carry Rosie up to her bedroom.

She's a real deep sleeper, so I manage to tuck her in her bed and pull the covers over her, without waking she up. She smiles in her sleep and snuggles into her covers.

I plant a small kiss on her forehead before heading back downstairs.

I turn off the tv and tidy up the space we're me and Rosie we're sitting.

I then grab my jacket, my phone and head out to my car.

Some nights I get into an adventurous mood, and I just have to drive somewhere. Discover a new place.

I have been driving for about an hour, when I decide to stop outside what looks like a small bar and restaurant. It doesn't look very busy, so I park my car and walk in to see what it's like.

I walk in to see small tables set out, with only a couple people sitting around. I walk straight up to the counter and wait for someone to come up.

Then suddenly I smell this delicious scent. It smells of vanilla and hazelnut, and it makes my wolf purr in satisfaction.

I turn to look we're the scent is coming from.

I see a small stage, with a band set up,

and there, standing right up front, is a stunning girl.

She looks to be about my age 16 or 17

She has long dark brown hair, bouncing down to her hips, in long beautiful waves. Her eyes are a beautiful green colour. That I can't help but stare into. Her skin is a golden olive colour, and she wearing a gorgeous red dress that hug at her jaw knocking curves.

Her scent is surrounding me, a delicious vanilla and hazelnut.

Then I hear my wolf say 'mate, mate, mate'.

I sit there in shock. Unsure if I really heard that or if I just imagined what my wolf  said.

She's my mate!?

I look up at her and she is also standing there staring at me.

She seems to be in shock too. Maybe she knows that she's my mate.

I am then knocked out of my trance when someone coughs behind me, obviously trying to get my attention.

I barely can look away from the girl. But I manage to and turn to a older man.

"Is there anything you would like to order?" The man smiles at me

"O-oh yes please. Could I get a lemonade please" I say

"Coming right up" says the man, before turning away and going to get my drink.

I turn to look at the girl again, but she is gone?

I can still smell her scent strongly. I look around but she is nowhere in sight.

Then when I just about give up, she walks out of what I think is the bathrooms, she looks up at me and sees me staring.