Rosie Posie

Hey guys! I just wanted to ask you, who do you think should be the actor as Rosie, jake and Caleb? Please comment who you think! Also comment if you would like another persons pov? Like.. Caleb or jake? Etc. Would help heaps! Thankyouuu xo

~~~~~~~~

Rosie's pov*

After last nights run. When I came back, Caleb seemed different. He seemed like something big was on his mind. I ask him if he wanted to join me in watching some cartoons, but he just shaked his head and walked upstairs with his big thinking face on.

I decided to let him be, because I know if it's something big. Or anything is bugging him, he will come to me.

It's what we do. We're best friends, and have been since we were 5.

After watching cartoons I soon went to bed and the next day Caleb seemed fine. So again I didn't ask him what he was thinking about last night.

Now it's lunch time and we're out by the red apple tree collecting apples. My favourite snack! I can't wait to sink my teeth into these juicy apples.

I decide to make a fruit salad for lunch. With a glass of nice cold water.

I grab my hoodie and put it on. Starting to feel the cold now as it's getting closer to winter.

I finish some of my home schooling work and also tidy my bedroom.

I look out my bedroom window to then see that dad is filling up our spa. We haven't used it in ages.

I run downstairs and outside to greet my dad, "hey dad, what are you upto?"

"Hi honey, I'm filling up the spa, I thought that maybe you and Caleb would like to start using it again, since we have it we might aswell use it." Says dad

I squeal in excitement "yay! Thanks dad. I'll go tell Caleb"

I walk into the lounge to see Caleb sitting there on his phone, I sit down next to and he instantly looks up at me

"Hey" he says

"Guess what!" I say

"What?"

"Your supposed to guess you dummy. But I'll just tell you, dads filling up the spa! So you wanna have a spa later?" I say

"Hell yeah! Man I've missed being able to have a spa" Caleb says as he smiles at me

I hop up and go upstairs.

~later that evening~

I get changed into my favourite blue bikini, wrapping a towel around me as I'm still quite self conscious about my body. It's hard not to accept myself when most of my life I was bullied about my weight.

I run downstairs to see Caleb munching on some chips, standing in his board shorts. Showing off his six pack. He uses this to hi advantage, he knows the girls love it so he shows it off as much as he can at his school. I roll my eyes as I see him smirk at me.

"Shall we go then?" I say to Caleb

"We shall" he says as we walk outside to the spa

I wait for Caleb to get in first as I tie up my hair. Once he's in I pull off my towel and hop in.

I feel nervous as Caleb is staring at me. Even though he is my best friend I still feel self conscious around him. But once I'm in the spa I smile as it instantly warms me up. "Ahhh" I sigh, this is the life"

Caleb chuckles "yeah it sure is"

Me and Caleb are playing our childhood game we're one of us is drowning and we have to save eachother. I know. We're 15, but what can we say? We like to act like little kids sometimes. I mean who doesn't? Life is so boring if you don't.

It's my turn to save Caleb, and I'm pulling him up from the water, as he's acting to be unconscious, I can't help but giggle at Calebs impressions of being an unconscious person. As I pull him up I pretend to do cpr on him, pushing down on his chest. He pretend coughs and looks at me.

"My hero! You saved me" he says

I chuckle

Then Caleb smiles up at me, as I'm smiling at him too, he then leans forward. I confused as to what he is doing. But before I can figure it out he presses his lips onto mine.

I freeze, sitting there in shock as he kisses me. Then my sense comes to me and I pull away.

We sit there for a moment not saying anything.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that" Caleb says

I look up at him and see hurt in his eyes. I instantly feel guilty.

Caleb then speaks up again

"I just couldn't help it. You don't know how long I've wanted to do that. I love you Rosie posie."

He looks down, guilt spread across his face

"You don't have to apologise Caleb. I never knew you had feelings for me like that, I love you too Caleb, b-but" I stutter

I start crying as I feel horrible telling him this

"I just don't love you in that way. Your my best friend Caleb"

Caleb looks up at me and weakly smiles, as he wipes my tears away

"I understand Rosie. I know you don't have feelings like that for me. But I do, and I won't stop loving you. I will always be here for you no matter what"

I smile and pull him in a hug

~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!
So sorry it's been ages since I've updated, I've just been busy and forgotten.

Hope you like this new chapter!

Do you ship it?

How about you guys think of some shopping names for them.

Please remember to,
Vote, Comment & Share!

Thanks Lovelies 💜