New Home

~ The next morning ~
Rosie's pov**

I wake up to the birds chirping and  the sun shining through the window. I squint open my eyes. Taking in my whereabouts. I sit up confused for a bit as to were I was, but then I remember, I'm at my new house. With Sarah and Ezra, I start to smile but then I become upset because I realise I'm not going to be living with Uncle Phil anymore.
Soon shortly after I smell a delicious scent come into my room. It smells like bacon and eggs. As soon as I discover this my tummy grumbles. I hop out of bed and walk downstairs, to see Sarah and Ezra in their pyjamas cooking breakfast in the kitchen. Ezra shortly turns around and spots me, "Well good morning Rosie. Did you have a good sleep?" I nod in response and smile. I then ask "Weres my Uncle?"  Sarah turns and says "he's just left to go get some of your stuff, he will be back later this afternoon. I nod in response and sit up at the kitchen to continue to watch them cook.

*a few moments later*

Me, Sarah and Ezra are sitting around the table eating our bacon and eggs, drinking apple juice. Sarah is the first to speak up, "so Rosie I was thinking, I would give you a proper tour of the house, let you know your way around. Then we could go shopping for a few things? How would you like that honey?" I look at her and smile, she's being so nice and so is Ezra. I really like them already. "I would love that" She smiles and repays with a simple "great" then continues eating.

As me and Sarah are clearing the table, there's a knock on the door I squeal and run to the door thinking its uncle Phil home already. But when I open the door I realise it's not. Instead it's a little boy, I think he's about my age, he stares at me and I stare at him, he has green emerald eyes, and long blond ashy hair, his skin is a light golden colour, like he's just been lightly kissed by the sun. We're standing there. Just two young children confused, then Sarah calls out "Rosie? Who's at the door?" I stutter a bit saying "uh-uh I'm not sure" the boy walks in and looks up at Sarah, "Morning Sarah! Father told me to bring you some of our fresh lemons to you" Sarah grins and says "Oh hey there Caleb! Well Thankyou very much. Make sure to tell him that. Oh and also I would like to introduce you to someone" Sarah looks at me and smiles, "Caleb, this is Rosie. She is going to be living with us." Caleb looks at me and smiles, "well hey there Rosie, nice to meet you" I smile at him and say hello back. Sarah looks at both of us and says "well Caleb how would you like to go show Rosie the apple tree and go get some, maybe we could make some homemade apple juice" Caleb grins and takes my hand, leading us outside.

We're standing in front of the red apple tree. Caleb is the first to talk, "so how come your living with Sarah and Ezra now?" I look at him and reply "My mother and father are the Luna and Alpha of Everdale. They didn't want me so they gave me up, my Uncle looks after me but my parents didn't want me staying in Everland, so now I'm going to live with Sarah and Ezra" he looks a bit confused but he replies saying "so is Sarah and Ezra going to be your new mum and dad?" I look at him and smile, then reply "yes I think so".

After me and Caleb have got a bag of apples we walk back to the house he tells me a funny joke and I start laughing. We're both still laughing as we walk into the house. We're greeted by Ezra and he smiles down at us. "Well looks like you two are already getting along. That's good to see" Me and Caleb smile at eachother. Caleb then puts his arm around me and says "I think me and Rosie are going to be best friends" I giggle and grin up at Caleb.
~

It's about 2 o clock and I'm sitting in my room colouring in my new colouring book Sarah brought me. We went shopping and she brought me lots of really pretty clothes and toys. Now I'm just waiting for Uncle phil to come and bring my stuff. I think to myself that I am already in love with my new house. I'm going to miss living with Uncle phil so much, but at least he will still be able to come see me. I think I've accepted my new home.

~
Yayyy another chapter up! Hope you enjoyed. Has Rosie finally got a mum and dad? Like she's always wanted?

Please remember to...
Vote, Comment and Share!
Fanks lovelys 💗