Chapter 15

Autumn's POV

Once we finished there was a moment of reverential silence but then the audience ignited in a thunderous applause. As I stood there in awe Charade came up to me and pulled me close to her "She would be proud" she said. With that said I let my tears flow freely.

Jamil's Pov

I looked at her as she cried and walked off the stage with her band. I have to give her props she was good but her chance of winning is slim. There are tons of amazing bands here it'll be hard for them to choose. Tomorrow will be the last day for each band to play one of their songs and every band has played they'll choose the winner. I was just about to leave when I got a phone call from my father.

"Where are you?"

"At a contest"

"Well you and autumn are invited to dinner"

"Meaning we have no choice"

"Of course, Her family will be there as well"

"Okay dad we'll be there" If she cooperates

"Good"

Afterwards I went to search for Autumn. It took me awhile to find her because of the large crowd but it takes me long. Once I saw Shade I knew exactly where she was. As I got closer she was surrounded by many bands and of course her friends. I tried to call out to her but she just ignored me. Tried calling her phone and I was ignored yet again. Knowing she would continue to ignore me I marched right up to her, threw her over my shoulder, and started walking to my car. "PUT ME DOWN" she yelled. I just continued to walk to the car ignoring her just like she did to me. She continued to act like a child throwing a tantrum as we approached my car which was quite annoying. "If you don't stop acting like this I'll do something to you that you'll never forget understand" at that instant she stopped being childish and just stayed still like a rag doll.

Once we were in front of my car I put her down to unlock my it and like lightning she bolted. Saying a curse word under my breath I ran after her. For someone so small she sure can run. Not wanting to prolong this cat and mouse chase I pounced on her trapping her underneath. She tried to smack me in the face but I caught her hand and put it above her I did the same to the other hand. She looked at me with such anger and hatred I was glad that looks can't kill cause let me tell you I would be dead. On the other hand, I kind of enjoyed it she looked sexy like this. I love making her angry just as much as I love making her fearful. "You can let me go now" she said bringing me out of my thoughts. I just looked at her like she was stupid. "I don't think so. Besides I'm starting to like this position." I said. Growling like an animal I smirked at her as she attempted to release herself from my grasp. When she finally stopped, I put her over my shoulder once again and threw her into the front seat. Once we were on the road I decided to tell her about the dinner.

"So, my parents are having a family dinner and would like for us to attend" I said. Without looking at me she shook her head. "It's my parents' wishes for us to show up together" through the window I can see her rolling her eyes. Stopping the car, I turned towards her grabbed her jaw and made her look at me. "Look, I know that's how you treat your parents but I WILL NOT allow you to disrespect my parents that way DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!" She was a little shocked that I used that tone with her but after she snapped out it she just glared at me and slightly nodded her head. "Good now fix your attitude" I said as I forcefully let her go. For rest of the ride to my parents' house she was silent. Which was great for me although I don't think it'll last very long.

We arrived to my parents' quicker than I expected. I looked at our drive-way to see if her family was here and thankfully they weren't. Getting out of the car, we walked towards their house and rang the doorbell. We were immediately greeted by Feliks our butler. Felkis was a tall Russian man with cold blues eyes, a thick Russian accent, and slicked back blond hair.