Chapter 5

Autumn

  It's been three weeks since the meeting from hell

Since then I've been ditching and dodging the idiot I'm suppose to marry.

I've also tried to be sweet to my father. Unfortunately it didn't work he saw right through my little act, but I'm not giving up yet.

Suddenly I was grabbed from behind with my mouth covered, I panicked. I started kicking and screaming looking around for someone to help, but they just stared at me as the person took me outside and behind the school.

"Calm down it's  just me." Jamil said putting me down. I instinctively turned around and punched him straight in the jaw. He was a little taken aback , but he soon gained his composure.

 He was a little taken aback , but he soon gained his composure

"You have a pretty hard left." he said wiping the blood off his lip.

"Well you deserve it asshole" I snapped back.

"Whatever. Anyway your family is coming over for dinner later on." he said.

"Not coming." I said spitefully.

"You don't have a choice." he said.

"I don't have to listen to you." I said.

"Technically you do." he said smirking.

"That's what you think." I said walking away.

"You better come." he called out.

"Fuck you!" I yelled as I flipped him off and headed to my sister's car.

We came home and I called out to see if anyone was here and for the first time in forever it was quiet. It was just me, Summer, and Tank.

"They must be out." Summer said.

"No duh Sherlock." I said to her in a duh tone.

"We can watch that movie now in peace." Tank said.

"Its in the car" Tank said going out the door. A few minutes later he came back with movie in hand. Its been so long since we hung our like this. It felt good.

"That was a good movie." Tank said.

"It was a little violent for my taste." Summer said.

"I thought it was awesome." I said.

"Did you see how his guts flew all over the place!" Tank said excitingly.

"Oh yeah and that line she said before she blew their brains out!" I said agreeing with him.

"Best movie ever!" Tank and I swooned.

"For someone who doesn't like that, you sure do have a funny way of showing it." Summer said to Tank.

"What's that suppose to mean?" he whined.

"Hypocrite." I coughed.

"We'll see about that." Tank said as he walked towards me. Knowing what he was planning to do next I got up and ran.

He and I ran all around the house kind of like a game of cat and mouse. Just as he about to catch me he was hit by a pillow.

Looking at where it came from I saw my sister with pillow and hand waiting for us to strike. We gave each other an evil look and went to the couch to grab a pillow and attacked her.

"Summer you hit like a girl!" Tank yelled.

"Oh yeah?" she questioned giving us a scary look not wanting to face her wrath I switch sides.

"Hey no fair." he whined.

"All is fair in love and war." Summer said looking at me "Besides she knows who's going to win in the end." she said.

"I'd run if I were you." I said. That's exactly what he did she gave him about 10 seconds before she tackled him to the ground and began to hit him with a pillow.

"Say uncle!" he looked at her in in cimplete terror. I couldn't help but feel sorry  for him. He's about to get it full force.

"A little help." he pleaded.

"You're doing just fine." I smirked.

"You're evil." he said.

"What was that" I said approaching him. Giving him the death glare I lifted up my pillow and striked him right in the face.

The punishment...I mean the pillow fight went on for about five minutes that was when he gave up. It was obvious my sister and Tank wanted to be alone so I went down into the basement to practice some music.

My mother was the one who got me started she was really good at it.

FLASH BACK

"Happy birthday Autumn!!" My mom said smiling eagerly.

"Thank you mommy. What did you get me."

"Open it up and see." she smiled. I smiled at her and hurriedly opened the present.

"A Guitar?" I said.

"Come with me there's more." she said. I followed her down to the basement, went through the door and I saw that there was a recording studio just for me.

"Why a recording studio?" I asked.

"Well music is good for the soul, so whenever you're feeling any kind of emotion I want you to come down here and sing it out. Just keep that pretty little smile on your face." she said.

"Okay." I said.

Present

      I picked up my guitar and started to play my favorite song by goo goo dolls.

That was when I heard someone get on the bass and the drums. I looked up to see my band playing along with me.

Yes I have a band and they're also my friends. The reason they're not around as much it's because they travel a lot. I swear they have a sixth sense, but I'm glad they're here. When the whole band is here I started singing.
🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸
Well that's the end of the chapter guys .

Well you guys got to learn abit about Autumn and her moms relationship.

What's this dinner she has to attend what's it about.

Can she still find away to get out of this marriage and keep her education.

Let's see what happens folks.😕🙎

Comment your thoughts on this and dont forget to vote and share.

Until next time bye guys.