Chapter 10

Autumn

I woke up with a pair of strong warm arms wrapped around me, knowing who they belonged to of course, I quickly elbowed him in the stomach.

I heard a thump from the floor and a groan which means he's awake and hes not happy.

Good. I thought to myself.

"What the fuck Autumn." he said irritated.

"Shouldn't have put your arms around me." he got up from the floor and started to make his way towards me. He tried to touch me once again but I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine.

"Oof" he grunted as he held his family jewels.

"Don't ever touch me." I said as I made my way to the bathroom door I turned around to glare at him and closed the door.

Feeling refreshed I went to my closet to pick out something casual yet lazy.
Instantly it popped into my head.

After gettong dressed i walked to the kitchen made myself something to eat and sat on the couch to watch T

After gettong dressed i walked to the kitchen made myself something to eat and sat on the couch to watch T.V.

Turing Netflix on I decided to watch some documentaries to calm me down I'm not really a morning person

"So I'm guessing you're not going to school today?" I turned to where the voice came from and glared at him I turned back around and continued to eat and watch tv.

"How mature." Jamil said irritated that was the last thing he said before he left.

News flash man your not the I only one irritated.

Jamil's POV

After leaving that heartless woman child I decided to pay a little visit to my fam. You see, Im apart of a mafia but I perfer to call it a business.

We make and sell merchandise that people can't find in a regular store.

Obviously.

We also do other things,like find or assassinate people, help people disappear, make guns, and etc.