Chapter 1

Autumn's p.o.v.

Challenges, life never fails to deliver them. First my mother died, then my father gets remarried thinking that my sister and I needed a mother figure in our lives. AND NOW THIS!!!

"Good morning Autumn" My father said as he was reading the news paper. I grunted as I went to my seat and waited for breakfast. My father and I have always been close.

I was daddy's little girl to the max. My sister preferred to be around our mother more but in the end we loved them both equally. People often say that we look like our father even though I highly disagree.

He has brown low cut hair with greying side burns, rich brown skin, brown eyes, and a fit body. Which is pretty good for a forty-seven year old man. I heard footsteps so I turned around to see my lovely older sister Summer and that hoe.

My sister had smooth medium brown skin, beautiful honey brown eyes, short tightly curled brown cinnamon hair, she's a little thick and it's all in the right places, and a face of a gorgeous Egyptian queen

My sister had smooth medium brown skin, beautiful honey brown eyes, short tightly curled brown cinnamon hair, she's a little thick and it's all in the right places, and a face of a gorgeous Egyptian queen. I always thought that she was the more pretty between us, but she always denies it even though guys are constantly trying to get her attention.

Ever since we lost mom she's became like a mother figure to me even though she's only twenty-one. Summer kept the family intact all these years, especially when my father and I were having some personal problems. Today she actually looked presentable.

Don't get me wrong she has always known how to put an outfit together,but for the past four years she hasn't really put any effort into it since our mom died

Don't get me wrong she has always known how to put an outfit together,but for the past four years she hasn't really put any effort into it since our mom died. I'm just glad she's starting to go back to normal.

Then there's Diana(A.K.A hoe). She has delicate olive skin, interesting Amethyst eyes(which looks like it holds tons of secrets), perfect blonde hair, a somewhat skinny but curvy body, and a face of a goddess like Hera.

That's probably why father was  ready to marry her so quickly. That evil siren. She's old enough to be one of my sisters friend. Makes you wonder what a twenty-eight year old woman is doing with a forty-seven old man.