Chapter 11

It's been three days since I was informed that it was Diana who killed my mother. Since then I've been planning on how I was going to kill her after they finished torturing her. Do I want it to be quick and easy or should I make it as painful as possible. My thoughts were interrupted by my phone ringing I looked at the caller ID and picked it up.

"Hey summer"

"We were robbed" she said crying

"Wait what?" I yelled

"Yeah some people barged in the house and held us hostage at gun point. We couldn't do a damn thing and what's worse is that they took Diana." I smiled at that

"Is everyone else okay?" I asked

"Yeah no one was hurt" she said

"Did dad call the police?"

"Yeah they asked us some questions but dad got upset and told them to find Diana instead of sitting around" she said

"Oh"

"I know you don't like her but can you please help us look for her" she asked.

"Sure" I lied.

"Thanks tum tum" she said playfully. I haven't been called that since my mom died.

"Anything for you sunshine" I said.

"I love you" she said.

"I love you too" I said hanging up on her.

     I laughed for hours thinking about all the hell she's going to go through. Going to the kitchen I saw Jamil there on the phone with someone, he saw me but didn't say or do anything which is good for me. I opened up the fridge and started to swing my hips as I looked for something to eat. To say that I was happy was an understatement I was ecstatic. After all these years she can finally rest in peace.

"What's got you in a good mood?" he asked.

"Nothing" I said. I heard him get up from where he was to go somewhere else in the house or so I thought. Thinking he was gone I turned around only to be met by a hard chest. He took the food I was going to prepare out my hands and placed them on the counter. He then wrapped his arms around my skinny waist and pulled me towards him. I never really thought of it but he was a lot taller than me. If my father is 6'2 and he towers over him then he must be around 6'4 to 6'6. Lost in my own thoughts he lifted my chin to look at him.

"You look too happy for it to be nothing" he said in a low smooth deep voice.

"Can you move?" I said in annoyance.

"Why? I like the position were in"

"And why is that?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Because you're more submissive this way" he smugly said. Using all my strength to slap him across the face he instantly let me go.

"Let us make one thing clear. I submit to no one understand" I said with authority. I then continued to make myself some food while he stood there shocked. That ought to teach him.

Jamil's POV

     I can't believe she slapped me and then acted like nothing happened. Most girls would crumble especially since I was so close to her face. Then again she's not most girls. I think I stood here shocked long enough. I was about to leave and join the guys in torturing that bitch but not without slapping Autumn's ass so hard that she almost fell over. Since she hardly has an ass it probably hurt even more. She yelped and glared at me but I just winked at her which made her angrier. Now she has my hand print on her ass. Arriving at our hideout I went straight to my office to do some things when I was interrupted by Kane.

"Hey boss I have some..." he stopped looked at my face and burst out laughing. "Well damn!! Who did did that?!"

"It's none of your business" I said. He looked at me for a while before he started laughing again.

"It was her wasn't it? She's a feisty little thang. I knew she was tough but I didn't know she had the strength of a man" he said still laughing.

"Shut up" I commanded. We walked out my office to meet up with Blade he too looked at my face with surprise his eyes widened even more when Kane told him who did it. "Tell me is she still alive?" I asked bringing them out of their state of laughter.

"Yes" Blade said trying to hold in his laughter.

"What was done so far?" I asked.

"When she first got here we sent in some men to play with her. Then we whipped her, drowned her, she was talking too much so I threatened to cut her tongue she stayed quiet after that, the guys felt like playing a game of darts so we threw darts at her, and we put burn marks on her using a costumed branding iron." Kane said with amusement.

"Where did you put it?" I asked.

"One is right above her pussy and the other above her chest" he smirked.

"What do they say?" I said with a smile on my face.

"Slut and murderer" Kane smirked.

"It suits her well" I said.

"The fun has just begun" Blade said as he smiled maliciously.