Rooms

|| In a car ||
I sat between Jimin and the stup-I mean Jungkook, behind us sat J-Hope, Tae and rapmon. At the back was Jin and Suga.
"So you came all the way from NY, to be our makeup artist?! Thats crazy what about your family?" Jimin asked.
I felt my heart sink, the word family isn't a word that gives me a happy feeling. I fiddled with the seat belt. A few tears fell down on my hands.
"Great Jimin you made our litte puppy cry!"
J-Hope smacked Jimin's head. I came back to reality when I heard the smack sound. "Oh, eh, I am ok do not worry it is just my makeup, I get irritated eyes when I wear false eyelashes", I lied and faked laughed a little.
It became really quiet in the car and almost everyone fell asleep.
"Hey, I know you lied, do you need time or do you want to talk to me about it in the hotel?" Jimin wisphered in my ear and put his hand on mine. I just nodded and said, "in the hotel".
Jimin later on fell asleep on my shoulder, and I and Jungkook was the only ones awake plus the driver.
Jungkook looked so angry? He was texting someone, ha probaly trouble with his girlfriend or something. He looked up at me and I realised I stared to long. Shoot.
"What? Look at your new boyfriend instead!" He whispered and pointed at Jimin. "Wha-no he is not- no no and I was not staring at you. Why are you so ma-" I was cut off when the car door slided open and J-hope fell out.
"Oooow! Careful I could have diiied!" J-hope laughed and Tae pulled him up.
Jimin was still sleeping on my shoulder so i decided to poke his cheeks. "Jimin, Jimin, Jimin, Jim-jim", he started to smile and slowly woke up. "Hmmmm? Don't call me Jim-jim", he laughed and walked out off the car with you and took his and your stuff.
"Okay, room and stuff. Jin and rapmon, Tae and Suga, Jimin and J-hope and then we have (y/n) and Jungkook". Shoot shoot shoooooot.
I heard a groan behind me and saw an irritated Suga and a jumping Tae. I giggled.
"See you later (y/n)", Jimin said and gave you a side hug and walked to find his room.
You stood there a little awkward because you had no clue where your room was.
"Just follow me silly baby" Junkook said as he passed you. You quickly picked up your stuff and walked after him. While you were walking your hip started to hurt a lot. Stupid scary looking guy that shoved me into that table.
"Here is our room"Junkook said and walked in without holding the door. Plus you were in a lot off pain.
The door closed and hit you so you stumpled in your suitcase and fell on the floor on your hip.
"Ah! Ow ow ow!" You said as you held your hip. "Shit what happened?!"Jungkook dropped his stuff and sat down on the floor to help you.
"I-I was shoved into the makeup table by that man earlier and it started to hurt. Then when I walked in now, the door bumped me and I stumbeled and landed here. Ah-ow it hurts!", I explained and started to cry a little.
"Shit I should have held the door, come her i'll help you", Jungkook said worried and carefully brought me to the bathroom and put me on the bench.
"Take off your sweater so I can see and try to fix it", Jungkook said and walked around to find the medical stuff. I blushed and froze. I only have underwear under the sweater, I can't take it off!
Jungkook came back and looked at me, I looked down and tried to go down from the bench. "No, no you are hurt!" He said. I moved and imidiatly regretted it, shoot that hurted.
"See I told you, let me help you ok? I already know you only have underwear under, your cute ass was out when you fell. I won't do anything to you, just let me help?", he said as he removed my sunglasses and mouthbind. He stood between my legs. And looked at me waiting for an answer.
"O-ok". He helped me remove my big sweater and took off my shoes and fishnet thights. I felt very exsposed and shy. "Damn-I mean ehh. Well okay calm down", Jungkook said and came closer. I felt my heartbeat quicken and i shivered when he touched my side.
"Shit that looks bad, you are bleeding to just so you now", Jungkook said looking into my eyes.
"What?! How I just bumped into a table" I lokked down and saw, oh that table must have been very sharp O.O
"Can I start?" Junkook asked as he took all he needed. I just nodded and looked away because I could not have eye contact with him.
It hurted a lot but I was distracted by the fact that I am in my black lace underwear in front of Jungkook.
"Done, i just have to put bandage on it. You ok?" Junkook asked but i am to shy to answer. He looked up at me and I hid my face behind my (y/h/c) hair.
"Hey, don't hide that cute face baby. No need to be shy", he smirked when he removed my hair and walked in between my legs.
"Your sh-shirt has bl-blood on it", I pointed at his white shirt. "I am so sorry, I can buy you a new one, I saw a shop nearby I can go and bu..." as I was explaining Junkook just pulled off his shirt and stood between my legs with his abs and all, you were shocked and looked away.
"I don't mind us just wearing this, we don't need more clothes", Jungkook said and kissed my cheek, I was shocked and turned my head and BAM!

😽😽😽😽😽😽😽😽😽😽😽😽😽😽😽

Hope you like this so faaaaaar!!!!