"what did my parents have to do with this? and i want the truth every single last word of it"i growled at her. my parents were a touchy subject and she wasnt excatly my favourite person to talk to about this.

"your parents...sacraficed there lives for the excistance of werewolves. from the dawn of time there was a treaty made between the vampires and the werewolves. a vampire could not harm a wolf and a wolf could not harm a vampire. not without reason. and this treaty was kept for thousands of years. then one night a wolf accidently harmed and killed a vampire. now vampires have mates just like we do but it is very rare they find there true mates but the vampire kill had a mate. and when the mate found out his mate ahad been murdered by a wolf he lost his mind. he started a war between the vampires and the wolfs the vampires were winning.but then one day a boy was born a very special boy. you see between all the fighting and dying no one had time to find their mates but your mother and father loved each other so much they got over the fighting, the fear and just loved each other and that made them stronger than all. however news of them quickly spread and the hunt began. your parents found the salvatores and they swore to protect them...you. for three years the salvatores protected you but even they cant stop fate. the vampires came for you but they made the ultimate sacrfice and died for you there love being stronger than anything created a sort of gateway and because the vampires had broken the worst law out of spite they were pushed through the gate way taking your parents with them. but you...you were left here for another purpose...you are a protector. your stronger than any of us. you are pure and you are the way we are going to find the salvatores and bring them home but for that i need you to calm down" her words were slowly sinking in but confusing me. i could hear my heart beatting never mind feel it i started getting dizzy i could feel myself falling backwards arms catching me as i blacked out.

*Sasha's p.o.v*

i walk down the stairs listening carefully to the low growling i quickly reconise as scott. opening the big metal door i see to shifters fucking about outside his cage.

"do you have permission to be tiring out tonights show?"i ask them coldly as i stop towering over them.

"no alpha. sorry alpha"they say in unison lowering their heads.

"leave mutts i need to talk to the entertainment"i growl at them. they instantly lower their heads further and scurry out. 'tools' i sigh before turning to look at scott.

he looked bad. his skin was pale. his eyes were bloodshot his hair desprately needed washed. he was very underweight and he had grown smaller im sure. his cuts from last week still hadnt healed either. i sighed again making him look up at me he looked slightly shocked then happy then full of murderous. i hadnt seen him since i got took out my cell not even when he was fighting i always had something better to do. to kill. scott pushed himself towards me but the chains stopped him from reaching me.

"well hello to you to brother."i smirked at him as he struggled against the chains.

"you fucking bitch. you betrayed us. you left us to rot in these cells like animals."he growled his voice weak.

"i never betrayed anyone. i simply choose the right side to fight with you brother are fighting a losing battle."i told him looking around his cell there was blood on the ground from where he had falllen after his fights.

"you side with your family not the enemy!"he growled again before coughing roughly. i felt the pull to go and help him. he was my brother i was supposed to stand beside him, protect him and help him and right now i was standing against him, slowly killing him.

"they are my family now"i told him coldly as i ignore the bond between us. i walked away from his cage to staceys. she looked even worse than him. her hair was faded her eyes drowsy her cheek bones were sticking out. she wasnt going to last very long without food and she certainly wouldnt survive another fight.

"SLAVE!"i roared my voice echoing through out the cells lots of chains clanking as the wolves got startled. a boy about 13 ran up to me his head lowered. "hand me the key to her cell"i told him he looked at me startled but did not hand me the key. "now you idiot"i growled he jumped and quickly found the key to her cell and handed me it. "now leave."i told him opening her door. i walked in unlocking all her chains picking her up carefully.

i walk up the stairs going through my door i take her to my part of the house placing her down on my couch. she let out a small groan clutching at her side. "slave"i shout trying to be quiet- ish.

"yes alpha salvatore?"christian asks softly standing beside me his head bowed.

"make me two steaks with potato's and get me a blanket"i tell him watching stacey moving around groaning. he rushes off returning quickly with the blanket i take it off him placing it over her. i look down at her. 'this is my fault.'i think looking at her. 'she should have to go through this just because of me'

"what are you doing?"erins voice sounds behind me her annoyance clear. i turn to face her standing at my door not even looking at me but instead she was glaring at stacey.

"she's dying"i say simply. erins eyes flicker to me quickly before returning to stacey.

"so let her die. she will die eventually everyone does."erin explains walking towards me.

"i cant if she dies i lose my strength remember."i remind her my voice hard as i watch her carefully.

"you still care for her. and thats dangerous she shouldnt be up here she should be rotting in the cells with the rest of the mutts"erin snaps at me. a growl ripping up my throat as i grab her neck pushing her back against the wall quickly.

"i'am one of those mutts and she is part of the reason i can control them. if i want to keep her alive and well i will if i want to snap her neck i will. you however do not have a say in any of this so i suggest you turn round and get the fuck out my part of the house before i throw you out"i explain coldly erins eyes widening as she realises im serious. i let her go and she walks quickly to the door. but turns to face me.

"your going to get us all killed. its time to tie up the loose ends...you know that."she growls before disapearing.

i knew she was right. i did still care but i was pushing they feelings aside but seeing my sister half dead because of a choice i made...brought everything back. I heard another groan and turned around just in time to see stacey about to fall off the couch i reach her just in time as she lands in my arms. her body weighing close to nothing. i look at her again. 'this is all my fault' i tip my head back looking at the ceiling shaking it.

"what am i doing?"i ask myself quietly. everything i had been pushing away was coming back the love the protectiveness the caring. it was all coming down on me and it was going to ruin everything.

===================================================================================

sorry not updated got exams and writers block hope to be updating alot more soon though :)

so is sasha really betraying her family or just protecting them?

connor's past is coming back but will he like it?

COMMENT, VOTE, FAN!

I want my pack and i want my mate Back!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें