"To be honest, I was disappointed to hear that you weren't here for a conjugal visit. I miss fucking you." He replies as he licks his lips, his eyes drifting down to stare at her breasts.

"Why did you do it? What did I ever do to you to make you hate me so much that you would beat me everyday?" Camila questions.

"It was just too easy. You were just too easy." The boy chuckles. "I knew it when I first saw you. I knew the moment I first laid eyes on you that I could manipulate you."

Camila clenches her fists under the table until her knuckles turn white.

"Then we dated and I figured out you were broken. You weren't what I wanted after all." He leans closer to the table and places his elbows on it. "But you were a good fuck and you never complained when I wanted to get a bit rough with you so I decided to keep you around."

That was it for Camila. She stands up from her chair so fast that she sends it toppling over behind her. "I am a fucking human being Austin! I wasn't someone you could just hit because you felt like it! I had feelings and I felt pain just like any other person!"

"Then why did you stay, huh? You know you liked it Camila." He replies calmly, the smirk still evident on his features.

"Because I couldn't remember what real love felt like! We were good in the beginning. For the first couple of months it was normal. We were normal. We went to the movies and out to eat." Camila runs her fingers through her hair in frustration. "But it was like after I told you I loved you, you changed. Why?"

"Because I knew I had you then. I knew you'd stay no matter what I did to you." He answers without hesitation.

"I thought it was love, but I was wrong. Turns out I couldn't remember what real love felt like. I couldn't remember that real love was caring and beautiful and it didn't hurt. I couldn't remember that there was a woman out there that loved me with every fiber of her being and would never ever lay a finger on me." The brunette feels her chest rising and falling rapidly, tears springing to her eyes.

"She doesn't love you Camila! You are completely unlovable and so broken that no one can love you!" The boy stands up and starts banging on the glass in front of him. "She will eventually do to you what I did. Fuck you and beat you like I did. It's just a matter of time!"

"Fuck you, Austin! Lauren is nothing like you!" The brunette spits on the glass between the two of them. "You are a worthless piece of shit and I hope that someone in here finds out what you did and makes you their bitch."

Seconds later the door behind Austin opens and the security guard walks swiftly over to him and grabs him. He is roughly pulled out of the room and once he exits, she does the same. When she walks out, she ignores the worried glances that the officers and the lady at the front desk give her. She just walks straight to her car and gets in. She keeps driving and driving until she comes up on the familiar apartment. She walks up to the door and notices that there is still police tape across it. After ripping it off the door, she walks in. It is then that she sees that all of Austin's belongings are still there.

Camila makes her way down the hallway and comes to a stop in front of the broken bathroom door. She pushes it open and lets out a sigh of relief when she sees that the floor has been cleaned of her blood. She slowly walks in and stands in front of the mirror.

"Why did I let you do that to me?" She whispers quietly to herself as she places both of her palms on the tile counter. "How could I let anyone do that to me? Why couldn't I see it? That it was all wrong. That every aspect of that relationship was toxic and wrong." The brunette slams her fists down on the counter before angrily storming out of the room and into the boy's bedroom.